What's new

Game Thread- Brooklyn Nets vs. Rudy & his subordinates

I think pretty much everyone wanted exum when we find out he was available at #5.
Most of us didn't really talk about exum much because he was not supposed to be available

Exactly. Most assumed he was going to be the pick at #3 or #4 (depending on who took the chance on Embiid). So we all focused on who the next BPA would be. And the consensus was A. Gordon (although I was pimping Vonleh at #5).

I think pretty much everyone wanted exum when we find out he was available at #5.
Most of us didn't really talk about exum much because he was not supposed to be available

Exactly. Most assumed he was going to be the pick at #3 or #4 (depending on who took the chance on Embiid). So we all focused on who the next BPA would be. And the consensus was A. Gordon (although I was pimping Vonleh at #5).

There were quite a few people disappointed we didn't get Gordon. I made a comment about the Magic being sorry they passed on Exum and was surprised at how many people got their feathers ruffled.

There was that AKISMVP dude that was extremely upset when the Jazz took Exum. He may or may not have been the guy in the AK jersey who cussed out Exum at a summer league game.