What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ San Antonio

I haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if this has been posted. This is on ESPN but it's the AP recap of game:

2ylpys4.jpg

Come on AP. Get with it!

I was pumping knight from that draft but this board was ****ing loud about kanter. Not saying I am some kind of fortune teller, but he just never seemed like the right fit to me.
Well, he sure looked fine shooting and dunking a free rim on that gamehoops video.

Have all of Hood's injuries been on that same foot?

We have had a heel injury, plantar fasciitis, and now this? Are they all on the same foot?

Ummmm... Maybe it's time to shut him down for a month or two and see if he can come back and stay healthy?

Man... This draft isn't looking so hot.'especially if Exum doesn't explode in the next few years.

Was on spurs broadcast all game cuz directv is messin with me. All they could talk about was Gobert.

On the bright side we held Spurs under 90 points

Pops played his aging big 3 under 25 mins. Manu didn't even get 20. We can hold any team under 90 if they refuse to play their stars half the game.

We would've dominated the Warriors at home if Kerr would've benched the Splash Brothers in that 3rd quarter.

Was on spurs broadcast all game cuz directv is messin with me. All they could talk about was Gobert.

Weren't they interested in him?

Could you imagine Duncan and Gobert? My hell...

I kinda wish that would've happened so then Timmy would be going for his 6th and 7th rings. Only then would we maybe hear about duncan rather than everyone being compared to kobe or MJ

Have all of Hood's injuries been on that same foot?

We have had a heel injury, plantar fasciitis, and now this? Are they all on the same foot?

Ummmm... Maybe it's time to shut him down for a month or two and see if he can come back and stay healthy?

Man... This draft isn't looking so hot.'especially if Exum doesn't explode in the next few years.

Different feet. I think it was right foot, then left foot, and now the injury to the left. Hood didn't show any injury in college and I feel like we would of heard something about potential injuries. Though It sounds like Burks hasn't been 100% since he was a teen.

Weren't they interested in him?

Could you imagine Duncan and Gobert? My hell...

I kinda wish that would've happened so then Timmy would be going for his 6th and 7th rings. Only then would we maybe hear about duncan rather than everyone being compared to kobe or MJ

**** the spurs. Gobert is right where he belongs.

I hope it doesn't take longer to put him to starting lineup once and for all to keep Gobert thinking likewise. I also don't think that he is a franchise player type and will visit a lot of teams, while not caring for who he plays for as long as he earns his money, is respected and given his starter role.

Love the Spurs. They have single handedly brought the NBA away from the one on one hero hall introduced by MJ. Basketball is quietly reverting back to its team game. Honestly, look at the league right now. All the best teams: Atlanta, Toronto, Washington, GS, Portland, Mem, etc are winning with TEAM ball.

All the iso megastars are in the lottery.

Thank your Spurs, for showing the world that team ball can still win championships.

Reactions: MVP
Love the Spurs. They have single handedly brought the NBA away from the one on one hero hall introduced by MJ. Basketball is quietly reverting back to its team game. Honestly, look at the league right now. All the best teams: Atlanta, Toronto, Washington, GS, Portland, Mem, etc are winning with TEAM ball.

All the iso megastars are in the lottery.

Thank your Spurs, for showing the world that team ball can still win championships.
I also would like to thank teams like Pistons, Kings, Warriors too during their efforts towards that matter. That being said, I also hope and know that iso megastars will always keep coming, because that's what makes NBA so special above all. We all would like to see some unreal stuff every now and then. Spurs ball movement was unreal too though.

Whoops, read that kinda late LOL.

Hayward didn't feel like he had such a bad game, but he was real poop on shooting percentages and such. But the offense was just painful to watch without him. I remember one play the moment he came back after a rough offensive stretch he had an assist to favors. Definitely could have been better game though.

I agree. Locked said Hayward will hit a stretch this year where he is exhausted from being Primary Focus of other team. I think Hayward is a rock star this year. Only thing I would like to see him clean up is his TO's. Gets a little too many for my liking. (He negates some with cool steals).

Every game I just love Gobert & Hayward...that's it. I have no problem replacing any one else.

The 2 that bug me the most are Trey and Enes. Neither like to pass the ball. They are not good enough to not pass it.

Hayward's assists would be close to league leading if we made shots IMO.

Scary stat on Kanter. I doubt its a stat you can find on any other NBA player.

Kanter has stopped passing or at least stopped passing for assists. In the first 28 games this year Kanter had 21 assists. Not great but at least showing some improvement. He has 1 in his last 9 games. He has 1 assist in his last 224 minutes.