What's new

Game Thread - Jazz @ San Antonio

Burke has to shoot shots. With Kanter really struggling, only Burke and Hayward can create their own offense at all. Favors can do some post-ups, but he mostly relies on spacing for his pick n rolls and dribble penetration from guards.

Scary stat on Kanter. I doubt its a stat you can find on any other NBA player.

Kanter has stopped passing or at least stopped passing for assists. In the first 28 games this year Kanter had 21 assists. Not great but at least showing some improvement. He has 1 in his last 9 games. He has 1 assist in his last 224 minutes.

Kanter has more TO's this year than he has assist, steals, and blocks combined.

Love the Spurs. They have single handedly brought the NBA away from the one on one hero hall introduced by MJ. Basketball is quietly reverting back to its team game. Honestly, look at the league right now. All the best teams: Atlanta, Toronto, Washington, GS, Portland, Mem, etc are winning with TEAM ball.

All the iso megastars are in the lottery.

Thank your Spurs, for showing the world that team ball can still win championships.

This may be the best post I have seen all year... 19 days in anyway. Agree 110%

I was pumping knight from that draft but this board was ****ing loud about kanter. Not saying I am some kind of fortune teller, but he just never seemed like the right fit to me.

Yeah, I took some flack on my stance of drafting Kanter for our center position. I said he lacked lateral quickness and had no hops for a defensive center.

Dante has zero confidence and zero bb IQ.

Really? Exum has zero bb IQ? You might want to look in the mirror if that's your honest belief. I can't even tell if you're trolling or not with your ridiculous Exum hate that has been in every game thread.