What's new

Game Thread : JAZZ VS SPURS 2/25/16 07:30PM PT

Is anybody else getting a look at the numbers Andy Larsen and David Locke have been tweeting regarding blown referee calls in the last 2 minutes? Jazz are sucking hind *** by a significant margin and that's over the past two years. Nice to see confirmation that the complaints about the refereeing has a valid basis. I've followed the Jazz since '97, with league pass since 2000, and can't remember a season where the refs have been so bad.

Here's hoping the Jazz get a fair shake tonight.

Hate to say it. Automatic loss. There's no game girl

Got you

CaFznVXUAAAK0Pf.jpg

Is anybody else getting a look at the numbers Andy Larsen and David Locke have been tweeting regarding blown referee calls in the last 2 minutes? Jazz are sucking hind *** by a significant margin and that's over the past two years. Nice to see confirmation that the complaints about the refereeing has a valid basis. I've followed the Jazz since '97, with league pass since 2000, and can't remember a season where the refs have been so bad.

What are the jazz sucking?

Rudy gonna beast

Can I create an account on thre quickly or will I have to wait hours or days for it to be activated?

You gotta wait but you might as well make one now. We'll be seeing them in the playoffs over the next couple years.

Plus they're insufferably bad (worse than Clutchfans, srsly) and a ton of fun to troll.

You gotta wait but you might as well make one now. We'll be seeing them in the playoffs over the next couple years.

Plus they're insufferably bad (worse than Clutchfans, srsly) and a ton of fun to troll.

Wes is baa-aaaaccckk!!!

This probably deserves its own thread, but do you think the ref slant is because 1- a grand NBA conspiracy, 2- Jazz players are all nice guys, or 3- Quins offense?