What's new

Game Thread : JAZZ VS SPURS 2/25/16 07:30PM PT

dong2ha

Premium Jazz Fan
Contributor
Game Thread : JAZZ VS SPURS 2/25/16 07:30PM PT / 08:30 MT

They are coming to SLC....... The Spurs....

san-antonio-spurs-winter-is-coming.png

True we don't have Jon Snow in Utah. But we have....

Captain Gordon

Bha0IbBCcAAW8F1.jpg

Gobzilla

HD_Wallpaper_-_Rudy_Gobert_-_GOBZILLA.0.png

Rodney hood aka Prince of 3s

aVLUNue.jpg

General Dfavs

derrick-favors-hat.jpg

Go JAZZ!!!

Last edited:
Great thread. Young, up and coming teams often have statement games, games that they win which demonstrates a taking of the next step. This may only be a regular season game but if we win this, I think this is that type of game. Like the young '92 Cowboys team that went into San Fran in the NFC Championship game and beat them on their own field. Contrastly, this is a home game tonight but if we win, I think we climb a psychological hurdle and take the next step.

Letsgooooooooooooooooooooooo.

DL and Quin are Pop's boys, so you know that he's giving the Jazz a chance. But that doesn't mean the guys who will play will let up. It's not going to be an easy game.

Great thread except that we DGAF what time the game starts in the pacific time zone.
When does it start in our neck of the woods?

DL and Quin are Pop's boys, so you know that he's giving the Jazz a chance. But that doesn't mean the guys who will play will let up. It's not going to be an easy game.

so u are saying jazz's starters can't even beat the Spurs' bench players at home floor when opponents played the night before???

Hell of a gamethread.
Much love OP

I have a good feeling about this one for some reason

It's a beautiful day in the slc.
View from my bedroom window
3576611ad194b7bc716de142e6555dc8.jpg

Jazz by 78. Gobert scores 35 points and Exum makes a miraculous recovery at half time and finishes with 32. Spurs score a season low of 3 points. Final score 81-3. Pretty sure I'm right.

Last edited: