What's new

Game Thread : JAZZ VS SPURS 2/25/16 07:30PM PT

This probably deserves its own thread, but do you think the ref slant is because 1- a grand NBA conspiracy, 2- Jazz players are all nice guys, or 3- Quins offense?

I think its because of how Hayward and Favors play.

Favors is a strong player that absorbs contact and keeps going. Refs struggle to make calls for players like this. Lebron is a star and stuggles to get calls for the same reason sometimes.

Hayward plays low to the ground. Refs tend to make more calls when a player is up in the air and taking more of a risk.

Also very few of our players except Gobert sell contact very much.

Also I think Refs dont like us but that is a smaller reason.

You joining the game thread on Spurstalk? We can talk some more about dat Utah core.

looks like we have our first Spursfan joining the ranks.

In his defense, he's one of the better ones. Thank God it isn't El Nono.

looks like we have our first Spursfan joining the ranks.

In his defense, he's one of the better ones. Thank God it isn't El Nono.

I had a look at that earlier, I struggled to understand the meaning of some of the insults They seem a bit out there

This probably deserves its own thread, but do you think the ref slant is because 1- a grand NBA conspiracy, 2- Jazz players are all nice guys, or 3- Quins offense?

To me, a deliberate bias. And I have no clue why.

Favors is absolutely hammered at times, gets nowhere near his fair share of calls. Same goes for Hayward. I'm surprised these guys have been able to maintain their professionalism. To feel that you're constantly fouled and then be called for ticky tack fouls on the other end has to be incredibly frustrating. Amazed they've been able to keep their cool.

I have to get this off my chest. To all the Spurs bandwagoner fans in the arena tonight, **** you. Now let's keep on playing.

Rudy and Fav match up so well against Duncan and LMA

Gonna buy Rodney a beer one day for that crossover on Danny Green.