What's new

Game Thread: OKC Thunder vs Utah Jazz 3/28/15 @ESA 7 PM MT

addictionary

dy38ck.jpg

Set for the future thread to be merged with. Looking forward to it. Will be fun to watch.

There is a big possibility that Adams the starting center for OKC before the Kanter trade will be healed by then. So expect to see Enes on bench and Rudy starting on that night. If Enes keeps performing like he had for his first 2 he will have the chance to start and face Gobert since 0:00 mark.

Last edited:
My God. Kanter is no where NEAR this important in my life.

Very good chance I will be at this game. One of two options before they even traded Kanter.

I bought tickets for this one. I was thinking about making this my last in-person game of the season even before the trade. The trade made it even more appealing.

I'll be there! I'm not planning on booing Kanter though.

I'm sure it will be a mix but I hope there are more cheers then boo's.

He seemed like a likable, fun guy to be around but I think it was just one of those things where he wanted to move on to maximize his earning power and perceived potential. If he stayed here he would've been the 3rd big in a 3 man rotation and at this stage of his career he did not want to become that (it's kinda what everyone thought Trey would feel like when Snyder decided to start Exum) and as a Jazz fan I wish Kanter could've embraced that role. I like Booker as he does he bring energy and better D then Kanter; Kanter brings what the Jazz need and that is offense, Booker hasn't stepped up offensively lately as much as I thought he could've especially the last 2 games when the Jazz really needed him to.

I'm sure it will be a mix but I hope there are more cheers then boo's.

He seemed like a likable, fun guy to be around but I think it was just one of those things where he wanted to move on to maximize his earning power and perceived potential. If he stayed here he would've been the 3rd big in a 3 man rotation and at this stage of his career he did not want to become that (it's kinda what everyone thought Trey would feel like when Snyder decided to start Exum) and as a Jazz fan I wish Kanter could've embraced that role. I like Booker as he does he bring energy and better D then Kanter; Kanter brings what the Jazz need and that is offense, Booker hasn't stepped up offensively lately as much as I thought he could've especially the last 2 games when the Jazz really needed him to.

Are u efffing kidding me. He was a starter here!!!