What's new

Game Thread: OKC Thunder vs Utah Jazz 3/28/15 @ESA 7 PM MT

Guys, do we want OKC to make the playoffs? Seriously? If they don't, that decreases the chance that the OKC pick we own will be a first rounder. I kind of want Kanter to get stuck on lottery team again. It might be petty but I can't help it, I really really dislike him after yesterday. I want to see him sign a max deal with the OKC and I them to lose Westbrook and Durant in the next couple of seasons. I want him and Waiters on the same team stuck in perpetual lottery pursuits.

I haven't seen it mention yet but Jingles was trash talking Kanter almost non stop during the game. When he was on the court he was and when he was on the bench.

Jingles and Booker need to sign 5 year deals after this game.
Most impressive thing about that is that both of those guys were acquired this year and considered afterthoughts. Both guys have enough skill to contribute on the floor and the moxie to be leaders in the locker room. Also the veterans inthe team at the ripe old age of 27. Hope they're both in Utah for a LONG time.

Most impressive thing about that is that both of those guys were acquired this year and considered afterthoughts. Both guys have enough skill to contribute on the floor and the moxie to be leaders in the locker room. Also the veterans inthe team at the ripe old age of 27. Hope they're both in Utah for a LONG time.

I don't think people considered Booker an afterthought. Some people thought he would play over Kanter!

I wish the games were archived someplace or on torrent so I could watch it again. (League Pass local blackout rules make league pass absolutely useless.)

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I dont use league pass for that reason, there are better options out there.

Well, THE ORGANIZATION has been changing since Larry died. It's obvious they run the Jazz less as family business and more as corporate asset.
Not saying it's a bad thing, just different times demanding different strokes.

What really bugs me is obviously Kanter has both friends and foes on the Jazz team and it's not a good thing for locker room the way this tea cup **** storm developing.
If Kanter had friends on the team. I doubt they still consider him a friend the way he threw them under the bus. No players on the team acknowledged him before tip-off. Doesn't sound to me like he's got anybody in the locker room on his side. So I guess it's not so obvious that he has friends on the team. Especially since he really did not exclude said friends from his idiocy.

Well, THE ORGANIZATION has been changing since Larry died. It's obvious they run the Jazz less as family business and more as corporate asset.
Not saying it's a bad thing, just different times demanding different strokes.

What really bugs me is obviously Kanter has both friends and foes on the Jazz team and it's not a good thing for locker room the way this tea cup **** storm developing.

'Do you miss anything about Utah?'

'I don't know, the mountains I guess.'

Helluva pal, that one.