What's new

Game Thread? OKC vs. Utah

The Conley trade has costed us a PF. not a single player on this team can play this position right now

Hes been there almost all year, cos our bench is such conplete utter ****ing trash level garbage

and it's been no good all year, most of the time it being put the ball onto his hands to forcing isos and not running any offense at all

i know conley's injured right now, but i question if he'd be better to this role we've been trying to give to mitchell

... just because DL actually believed that talent wise we were the Raptors of the West, and Conley is comparable to Kawhi.

Yeah, there is absolutely nothing wrong behind that line of thought

Quin played an absolutely *** lineup that cost them the game. Play a good lineup the last two minutes. Cut the lead to 8. They're on a back to back at altitude.

Now we're gonna play hard in the 4th. Cut it to like 6, and then lose.

This is why you don’t **** with chemistry. No we didn’t have spacing like other teams. But Favors was a spark plug in games like these that we desperately miss. And had we resigned Rubio for half the price of what we took on from the Conley trade, couldn’t we may still have included Favs and Still signed Bojan?

Frustrating!!!

How can the FO have messed up so badly. Instead of building on the exciting team that the Jazz had the last couple seasons, they have regressed.

I think they tried to take the team to the next level, and they made what seemed to almost everyone like good moves. There's a reason the fans and media had the Jazz listed as title contenders before the season.

What's wrong? It's hard to predict chemistry issues and Quin Snyder is a mediocre coach. The primary reason the Jazz have been a 50 instead of 35-40 win ball club the last few years has been the defensive presence of Rudy Gobert and a good mixture of personalities.

We still have Gobert of course, but the chemistry issues and poor coaching are destroying us.