What's new

Game Thread: Utah vs. UCLA, Oct. 3rd (Th), 8pm MT, Fox Sports 1

leftyjace

BLACKOUT GAME. Stadium will look something like this:

251297.jpg

So who's goin'? Besides, me, anyway?

I feel good about our offense heading in but I just don't see how we contain Hundley. No more Taysom Hills on the schedule. The D better find its groove really fast.

With how bad USC is playing, this may be our best chance to have an impact in the Pac-12 South division. Well... that and Arizona State, who also is super duper dangerous. But one game at a time, right?

Travis Wilson seems to be getting better and better every game. I'm excited to see how he does. I agree, Hundley is rough, but I think (hope) Chuckie was good prep for playing against him. And one thing we've been able to do in every game this season is make great adjustments defensively (at halftime, if not sooner). I think our defense is starting to find itself already.

Should be a fun and interesting game! Won't be surprised if we lose, but I'm hopeful that the home field advantage will make it an easier game for us to win.

I'm there, dude. I really like seeing both those teams lose, and since one of them has to.....how could I miss it?

Vegas only has UCLA - 3. Utah has impressed somebody, that's for sure.

Bad weather definitely helps us out a bit. This is still going to be a tough game to win though.

I'm there, dude. I really like seeing both those teams lose, and since one of them has to.....how could I miss it?

Vegas only has UCLA - 3. Utah has impressed somebody, that's for sure.

You will not be at the game. This is like the 19th time you've said you're coming to a Utes game.

The last time Utah played UCLA at home in bad weather I drank so much I blacked out, bugged my girlfriend at the time enough that she left the game at halftime and also called security on me to get me kicked out of the game, and the Utes won 31-6.

If I start dating a girl by Thursday these events will be repeated exactly and the Utes will move to 4-1.

I hope the weather during the game is horrible but I wanna tailgate so hopefully its not raining too bad during the day.

You will not be at the game. This is like the 19th time you've said you're coming to a Utes game.

I'm always there, just not present at your tailgate yet. I like football. This one is going to be better though because I'm going to go to Wendover overnight and then to the BYU/Utah State game in the Logan the next day. I've never been to Wendover so I'm really curious to see that dump finally.

Me, of course. I might even get to the tailgate if UGLI can give me some solid directions to his turf.

I'm a few hundred yards south of the football facility on Guardsman way, just west of the main tailgate lot. Painfully easy to find.

The tailgate sign on the front of our spot that has people's name on it says "Done".

You can call or text me but if my phone isn't getting reception you should be able to find the tailgate spot without too much trouble.

£¥£

I'm a few hundred yards south of the football facility on Guardsman way, just west of the main tailgate lot. Painfully easy to find.

The tailgate sign on the front of our spot that has people's name on it says "Done".

You can call or text me but if my phone isn't getting reception you should be able to find the tailgate spot without too much trouble.

That's what I'm talking about. What time do you imagine you'll roll in?