What's new

Game Thread: Utah vs. UCLA, Oct. 3rd (Th), 8pm MT, Fox Sports 1

I think UCLA is the only team in the contest able to turn this game into a blowout. Even with possible bad weather, I think Utah's only chance is to win in a shootout. I just don't see any scenario in which Utah runs away from the Bruins.

Utah's defense is by far the best UCLA has faced this year.

Statistically, Wilson and Hundley are almost exactly the same QB. Wilson has more passing yards, more TD's, better QB rating, more rushing yards, by a hair. Also, Wilson has faced DRASTICALLY better defenses than Hundley.

I think it will come down to TO's. I think one team, especially if there is weather, will fold. They won't be able to handle the situation (UCLA won't be able to handle a big game on a Thursday night in weather or Utah won't be able to handle a big game against a top 10 team).

I feel like this game will be like the last UCLA game in Utah two years ago or like the TCU blackout game. One team is going to come out of this looking amazing and the other is going to look like dog meat.

Yeah, that's the one. His spot is next to the driveway. The spot just north of his belongs to the Wilson family but they are rarely there. Too busy getting ready to watch their son play QB, I guess.

Sweeeet. I'll be up there around Noon. Probly like 10 spots North of your brothers spot.

Just look for this person doing this exact thing:

gu5aha9u.jpg

£¥£

If Utah pulls off the upset, do they crack the Top 25?

Also, I'm very let down by Cougar and Aggie fans. Can't even make an official game thread for a supposed "rivalry" game?

If Utah pulls off the upset, do they crack the Top 25?

Also, I'm very let down by Cougar and Aggie fans. Can't even make an official game thread for a supposed "rivalry" game?

That's because there aren't any BYU or USU fans. Just Utah haters.

Utah's defense is by far the best UCLA has faced this year.

Not really. The Webster State game is really the only thing that seperates you guys from being in Nebraska and Nevada territory. And even with that game, you're still 74th in total defense. You guys are going to lit up if the weather isn't horrible. And maybe keep it within 3 touchdowns if it is horrible.

Not really. The Webster State game is really the only thing that seperates you guys from being in Nebraska and Nevada territory. And even with that game, you're still 74th in total defense. You guys are going to lit up if the weather isn't horrible. And maybe keep it within 3 touchdowns if it is horrible.

LOL @ you.

smug_obama_haters-gonna-hate.jpg

So, here we are, a day before the game that decide where BYU sits in the totem pole in Utah sports, a game where BYU could easily be the worst team in the state (I heard that if you lose tomorrow, you will be 2-6 against Utah and USU the last 8 games), and there is no BYU/USU thread. Better yet, you BYU folk are still trolling the Utah thread.

Nice.

back in my day.jpg

And I'm failing at posting pics...looks like BYU fan and I have some things in common.

It's already cold. Tonight is gonna be miserable. Enjoy it, UCLA.

I don't think it will affect UCLA as it did in years past. Mora is tough. Their team is tough. If we win, it will because of turnovers and Wilson. Simple as that. We have to win the turnover battle (+2 would be huge) and Wilson has to keep balling.

That's because there aren't any BYU or USU fans. Just Utah haters.

Lol
A ute fan brings up byu once again and green calls out byu fans for being ute haters.

Read this thread again green, damn near the whole thing has been byu players and program getting trash talked about about them.

I can't remember hardly any trash talk about ute players, coaches, or program.

So, here we are, a day before the game that decide where BYU sits in the totem pole in Utah sports, a game where BYU could easily be the worst team in the state (I heard that if you lose tomorrow, you will be 2-6 against Utah and USU the last 8 games), and there is no BYU/USU thread. Better yet, you BYU folk are still trolling the Utah thread.

Nice.

View attachment 2707

Too bad you are not a ute fan green.

But hey, you are a really good byu hater at least

Lol
A ute fan brings up byu once again and green calls out byu fans for being ute haters.

Read this thread again green, damn near the whole thing has been byu players and program getting trash talked about about them.

I can't remember hardly any trash talk about ute players, coaches, or program.

Still can't figure out why you, Duck, and Spazz aren't trolling in a BYU thread of your own.

Good hell. green, spazz, EVERYONE, just STOP.

This thread is about UTAH VERSUS UCLA.

BYU does NOT come into play.

What the hell???? We already WON THAT GAME.

Can we PLEASE just talk about THIS game????

(ya, right.)