What's new

Game Thread: Utah vs. UCLA, Oct. 3rd (Th), 8pm MT, Fox Sports 1

Is this a serious question? Cuz the answer is "no way".

That would leave them with a 4-and-1 record and a win over the 12th ranked team in the country. "No way" seems a bit strong. I could see them landing at or around #25 should they pull off the upset.

That would leave them with a 4-and-1 record and a win over the 12th ranked team in the country. "No way" seems a bit strong. I could see them landing at or around #25 should they pull off the upset.

Maybe. They might also give them credit for the Utah State win, but penalize them for the other cupcakes that they've beaten.

Thanks for the support Spazz, and no need to apologize. I assure you that you don't possess the ability on any level to hurt my feelings. On the other hand, when it comes to bugging the **** outta me, you've cornered the market.

Kronks-Mission-Accomplished-Reaction-Gif.gif

MartinFreeman-MissionAccomplished.gif

661d891331e589bd7be8a111a04983578e0b9727_m.jpg

tumblr_lqoomjhFKz1qfv1q9o1_500.gif

We cool bro?

Says the guy in the Utah thread that has nothing to do with BYU.

Says the guy spewing nothing but hate for all things BYU related for the last two weeks.

And yes, I'm a BYU fan replying in a Utah thread. And yet, I'm not spewing any hate at all. It is possible to be civil. You should try it.

Says the guy spewing nothing but hate for all things BYU related for the last two weeks.

And yes, I'm a BYU fan replying in a Utah thread. And yet, I'm not spewing any hate at all.
It is possible to be civil. You should try it.

Says the guy with a Piss on Utah Avatar.

Says the guy with a Piss on Utah Avatar.

Don't get me wrong, I do hate Utah. But I don't have to spout off about nonstop like green. I just find it extremely ironic how green gets so upset about the haters when he is clearly one.
In fact, as much as it makes me want to slit my wrists, I can even admit that Utah is the better program right now. But I still hope they lose every game 100-0.

Jeez. I thought Jordan Wynn graduated last year?

This ones on Wynn. The defense played their hearts out. But 5 Ints is impossible to overcome.

Jeez. I thought Jordan Wynn graduated last year?

This ones on Wynn. The defense played their hearts out. But 5 Ints is impossible to overcome.

I did not think I would see worse quarterbacking than taysom hill... All on Wilson tonight.

Well, I guess they had to lose it on Wilson's sixth pick. Whatever. Another crappy PAC 12 season.