What's new

Game Thread: Utah vs. UCLA, Oct. 3rd (Th), 8pm MT, Fox Sports 1

You can't have a blackout game in Utah... bunch of morans.

This is why BYU does whiteout games. <-------smart

Shows what you know. I just happened to be on the BYU campus on Saturday (true story) and I saw a black person. Only one... but she was there, nevertheless.

Tons of wanna-be-hipsters, tho.

Might depend on the weather, but I would guess around 1 PM.

Wait, I just realized that this game is on a thursday.... I have thursday off, I may want to party

O/U at 60. Hmmmmm. Probably too shaky if the weather bad. Plus, that line UCLA -4 is - empty the piggy banks, search the couch cushions, sell your family into slavery, cash out your 401k, sell your house, sell your car, bet the farm, and throw it all on that - good.

O/U at 60. Hmmmmm. Probably too shaky if the weather bad. Plus, that line UCLA -4 is - empty the piggy banks, search the couch cushions, sell your family into slavery, cash out your 401k, sell your house, sell your car, bet the farm, and throw it all on that - good.

Pretty sure you don't even sports bet.

£¥£

BLACKOUT GAME. Stadium will look something like this:

251297.jpg

So who's goin'? Besides, me, anyway?
Do all major universities have this kind of big stadiums in US?

UGLI, where is your tailgating spot? My brother has a spot by the campus library archive building on Guardsman. With a few hours between work and gametime, I might wander around. Or I might just sit with him, drink some beers, and watch the rain.

Do all major universities have this kind of big stadiums in US?

As far as major universities (as far as football is concerned) that stadium is relatively small. One of the smallest in the PAC12. Utah's stadium sits roughly 45000. BYU's stadium sits roughly 65000. Ohio State sits roughly 100000.

Reactions: ema
UGLI, where is your tailgating spot? My brother has a spot by the campus library archive building on Guardsman. With a few hours between work and gametime, I might wander around. Or I might just sit with him, drink some beers, and watch the rain.

Its on the West side of Guardsman, right by Spence Eccles Field House. I don't know where the Library archive is, is it that brick building just South of the Field House?

As far as major universities (as far as football is concerned) that stadium is relatively small. One of the smallest in the PAC12. Utah's stadium sits roughly 45000. BYU's stadium sits roughly 65000. Ohio State sits roughly 100000.

Also worth noting that byu's stadium feels like it was built with an erector set.

Its on the West side of Guardsman, right by Spence Eccles Field House. I don't know where the Library archive is, is it that brick building just South of the Field House?

Yeah, that's the one. His spot is next to the driveway. The spot just north of his belongs to the Wilson family but they are rarely there. Too busy getting ready to watch their son play QB, I guess.

I think this game will be a blowout...I just don't know which side will win.

I think UCLA is the only team in the contest able to turn this game into a blowout. Even with possible bad weather, I think Utah's only chance is to win in a shootout. I just don't see any scenario in which Utah runs away from the Bruins.