What's new

Game Thread: Utah vs. UCLA, Oct. 3rd (Th), 8pm MT, Fox Sports 1

I don't think it will affect UCLA as it did in years past. Mora is tough. Their team is tough. If we win, it will because of turnovers and Wilson. Simple as that. We have to win the turnover battle (+2 would be huge) and Wilson has to keep balling.

Back to big boy talk.

Good hell. green, spazz, EVERYONE, just STOP.

This thread is about UTAH VERSUS UCLA.

BYU does NOT come into play.

What the hell???? We already WON THAT GAME.

Can we PLEASE just talk about THIS game????

(ya, right.)
I agree with ya lefty..... I had only been talking about this ucla Utah game in this thread (im even planning on going to it) until this post by jazzman12.
If Utah pulls off the upset, do they crack the Top 25?

Also, I'm very let down by Cougar and Aggie fans. Can't even make an official game thread for a supposed "rivalry" game?

I don't think it will affect UCLA as it did in years past. Mora is tough. Their team is tough. If we win, it will because of turnovers and Wilson. Simple as that. We have to win the turnover battle (+2 would be huge) and Wilson has to keep balling.

This right here.
Very good post green, this is how I feel as well.

Tried to rep, but must spread it around apparently

If Utah pulls off the upset, do they crack the Top 25?

Also, I'm very let down by Cougar and Aggie fans. Can't even make an official game thread for a supposed "rivalry" game?

Still can't figure out why you, Duck, and Spazz aren't trolling in a BYU thread of your own.

Good hell. green, spazz, EVERYONE, just STOP.

This thread is about UTAH VERSUS UCLA.

BYU does NOT come into play.

What the hell???? We already WON THAT GAME.

Can we PLEASE just talk about THIS game????

(ya, right.)

Blame Jazzman, there really wasn't anything until this post of his, and then green went all green and jazzman pretends he doesn't know why BYU fans are in his thread? lulz. Just a little friendly banter before that.

Take a chill pill lefty. It's going to be ok.

If anyone has a ticket to the game but isn't going due to weather or that fact that's it a weekday game, then I would like to go to the game.
(I will be tailgating anyways, so it would be nice to actually be able to go to the game instead of just packing up and heading home)

If anyone has a ticket to the game but isn't going due to weather or that fact that's it a weekday game, then I would like to go to the game.
(I will be tailgating anyways, so it would be nice to actually be able to go to the game instead of just packing up and heading home)

Mother F. I had an extra ticket but promised it to ATL_Braves so he could bring a babe. We will find you a ticket, should be one of the easier games to get a ticket for the reasons you said.

£¥£

Mother F. I had an extra ticket but promised it to ATL_Braves so he could bring a babe. We will find you a ticket, should be one of the easier games to get a ticket for the reasons you said.

£¥£

Sweet.
I have a few of my people on it as well..... so hopefully it will all work out.

Blame Jazzman, there really wasn't anything until this post of his, and then green went all green and jazzman pretends he doesn't know why BYU fans are in his thread? lulz. Just a little friendly banter before that.

Take a chill pill lefty. It's going to be ok.

Cry harder pusscakes.

The scalper route delivered last time I was up there. I only paid 60% of ticket price for Utah State/Utah.....I thought that was pretty good as stubhub and everywhere else seemed to be selling over. So that's what I'm going to do tonight. Of course free is always better....

The scalper route delivered last time I was up there. I only paid 60% of ticket price for Utah State/Utah.....I thought that was pretty good as stubhub and everywhere else seemed to be selling over. So that's what I'm going to do tonight. Of course free is always better....

Cool Story Nerd.

£¥£

I'm sick and tired of hurting the feel bads of some of the ultra-sensitive BYU fanboys on this site. That being the case, I'm going into self imposed sabbatical from all things YBU until a week prior to the next rivalry game. That's right folks, nearly 3 years of not mentioning anything TDS related AT ALL! Just a guess, but I bet that doesn't stop the usual suspects from hanging out in Utah threads. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and it is all "Jazzman's fault" as one sniveling bed wetter so eloquently put it. We'll see.

Getting jacked for kickoff! Got a feeling Utah might have an upset in em. GO UTES!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sick and tired of hurting the feel bads of some of the ultra-sensitive BYU fanboys on this site. That being the case, I'm going into self imposed sabbatical from all things YBU until a week prior to the next rivalry game. That's right folks, nearly 3 years of not mentioning anything TDS related AT ALL! Just a guess, but I bet that doesn't stop the usual suspects from hanging out in Utah threads. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and it is all "Jazzman's fault" as one sniveling bed wetter so eloquently put it. Well see.

Getting jacked for kickoff! Got a feeling Utah might have an upset in em. GO UTES!!!!

Please stop with the "YBU". It makes me uneasy.

I'm sick and tired of hurting the feel bads of some of the ultra-sensitive BYU fanboys on this site. That being the case, I'm going into self imposed sabbatical from all things YBU until a week prior to the next rivalry game. That's right folks, nearly 3 years of not mentioning anything TDS related AT ALL! Just a guess, but I bet that doesn't stop the usual suspects from hanging out in Utah threads. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and it is all "Jazzman's fault" as one sniveling bed wetter so eloquently put it. Well see.

Congrats, I'm rooting for you.

I apologize for hurting your feelings, I tend to joke around a little bit and sometimes it goes too far.

Congrats, I'm rooting for you.

I apologize for hurting your feelings, I tend to joke around a little bit and sometimes it goes too far.

Thanks for the support Spazz, and no need to apologize. I assure you that you don't possess the ability on any level to hurt my feelings. On the other hand, when it comes to bugging the **** outta me, you've cornered the market.