What's new

Game Thread: Utah vs. UCLA, Oct. 3rd (Th), 8pm MT, Fox Sports 1

Does anyone have that last play to Murphy I was at the game and didn't get a good look at it. I've been searching all morning and cant find one.

I saw it on TV and it was very clear that his foot knocked over the pylon then landed clearly out of bounds with white all around it. There should be a clip of it somewhere. Really nice catch, just couldn't get the foot down.

Some may flame me for this, but IF Utah can play turnover free football against Stanford, it will be a game heading into the 4th qtr.

Some may flame me for this, but IF Utah can play turnover free football against Stanford, it will be a game heading into the 4th qtr.

I know we've been arguing lately and I bother you, but can we go back to being friends? I don't think your Stanford dream is stupid, see, can't we bury the hatchet and move on?

I know we've been arguing lately and I bother you, but can we go back to being friends? I don't think your Stanford dream is stupid, see, can't we bury the hatchet and move on?

Yes Spazz, we can be friends. I've already found new peace within myself by avoiding the topic that I shall no longer speak of.

Yes Spazz, we can be friends. I've already found new peace within myself by avoiding the topic that I shall no longer speak of.

ooo juicy do tell. Wait is it juice? I knew it it's juice. What type of juice gets you so tense? Is it apple juice or is it just the apples. That's it! Spazz threw an apple at you and it hurt. (although it was mostly your pride that was damaged)

I just Sherlock Holmsed that ****.

ooo juicy do tell. Wait is it juice? I knew it it's juice. What type of juice gets you so tense? Is it apple juice or is it just the apples. That's it! Spazz threw an apple at you and it hurt. (although it was mostly your pride that was damaged)

I just Sherlock Holmsed that ****.

Repped^ You so smart

We can be friends too if you want. We can overlook that we like different baseball and college football teams and bond over the rest, especially the Jazz.

Don't do it lefty. He's just trying to get you to let your guard down so he can hit you with an apple.

ooo juicy do tell. Wait is it juice? I knew it it's juice. What type of juice gets you so tense? Is it apple juice or is it just the apples. That's it! Spazz threw an apple at you and it hurt.

Actually, Spazz poured apple juice on his mother.

Classless.

It was one of the more maddeningly frustrating exciting games I've watched in awhile.

I have a question what happened to the U's TE's I know Tonga and Murph sustained knee injuries during the U's last game, were they not a 100%? Because if not fine than I have an explanation but if they are healthy then why in the heck aren't they using them more, The way the O line was letting 99 & 11 run completely free and unblocked a spread with double TE chip seems like a no brainer.

I was for the most part happy with the D because at some point you have to give UCLA credit.

Really disappointed in the Oline and WR's and KR & PR returns, Norwood's dropped pass that lead to the INT was the worst of any and IMO he has under performed all season in PR & KR, which is why I'm wondering why he's in over any of the U's TE's.

Difference between the pressure the U and UCLA D got was the U had to blitz and scheme and confuse to get their pressure, UCLA would have guys completely unblocked and other Oline whiffs to get theirs. Which left more DB's to cover, also their DB's were biting and being aggressive on those short to intermediate routes which would put multiple defenders around the tipped ball, whereas I'm not sure the U's DB's have enough confidence to do that and would be in position to get that many tip INT's.

I would say the U WR's needed to get them to bite on those routes and give them a double move to get wide open deep but the Oline would've gotten Wilson killed as he didn't have time to throw those shorter routes.

Once again, the Utes fall to an original PAC team. Maybe when they play Colorado they'll win one. I tell all of you they just don't rise up and play like they do against BYU. original PAC > Utes.