What's new

Games Without Fans? Possible

Probably the smart and safe thing to do. Would be extremely strange watching games with no fans though, there would be a severe lack of energy to the games.

Probably the smart and safe thing to do. Would be extremely strange watching games with no fans though, there would be a severe lack of energy to the games.
We get a good look at it tonight in Detroit... that arena is dead AF.

I guess we should just do this every year during the flu, cold, and covid19 season...
Covid-19 has a mortality rate 34 times higher than the seasonal flu, swine flu, and h1n1.

Read that again. 34 times higher. The current mortality rate is higher than the Spanish flu of 1918 that killed millions.

Not sure Lebron understands how serious this is.

Just shows you how disconnected the pampered multimillionaire is from where his money comes from. Doesn't even realize that the TV deal pays 70%+ of his salary, but if he can't hear people chanting "Bron Bron Bron" so his ego can **** all over everyone well **** it and **** all y'all then. Do you even know who he is? ****ing pleebs

Covid-19 has a mortality rate 34 times higher than the seasonal flu, swine flu, and h1n1.

Read that again. 34 times higher. The current mortality rate is higher than the Spanish flu of 1918 that killed millions.
I think the jury is out still, so many non-lethal cases have gone unreported because to most people it's just a cold and/or test kits have been in very short supply. Speculation is it has been in the wild more than a month before authorities even began taking steps to quarantine.

The media has been doing its level best to make sure we all quake in our boots, but some people who have had it locally reported very mild symptoms.

In short, I don't buy the deadly hype. The very young, very old, people with ill-health, or those with compromised immune systems will have a higher mortality rate, just like any other virus. Wash your hands, stay home if you are sick, and monitor your lungs/breathing if you do get it and you'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-N975U using JazzFanz mobile app

That number will come way way way down. Just look at the number outside China. The same reason it's high is the same that the 1918 flu was high. There's 0 change it has anywhere near the death rate of that flu or even 2018s flu.

Reactions: MVP
I think the jury is out still, so many non-lethal cases have gone unreported because to most people it's just a cold and/or test kits have been in very short supply. Speculation is it has been in the wild more than a month before authorities even began taking steps to quarantine.

The media has been doing its level best to make sure we all quake in our boots, but some people who have had it locally reported very mild symptoms.
Most will have mild symptoms, that actually speaks to how dangerous it is because then it travels around even faster. The elderly and those with compromised immune systems are not in the same camp. Not only do we not (and will not) have a vaccine, we don’t have any anti-viral medication that works. I’m sure 2% mortality rate doesn’t sound like that much to you, but that is 20 times as deadly as influenza which kills tens of thousands of people every year (despite vaccines and anti-viral medication like Tamaflu). For how contagious this is, that is worthy of every bit of the alarm shown by institutions around the world. A 2.3% mortality rate killed 50 million people in the case of the Spanish flu.

Feel however you want to feel about this, just take actions that contain the spread of illness because hundreds of thousands of people will die from it in this country just this year.

South Korea has done extensive testing. They have a .6% mortality rate for Covid19.

when you only test those in the ER rates look higher. Media sensationalism is blowing this out of proportion.

Reactions: MVP