What's new

Games Without Fans? Possible

That number will come way way way down. Just look at the number outside China. The same reason it's high is the same that the 1918 flu was high. There's 0 change it has anywhere near the death rate of that flu or even 2018s flu.
Why is there 0 chance (specifically regarding the 2018 flu)? Do you know something the CDC or any given disease expert doesn’t? Your gut?

Last edited:
Why is there 0 chance (specifically regarding the 2018 flu)? Do you know something the CDC or any given disease expert doesn’t? Your gut?
Professionals estimates including the CDC. The fact it's slowing a lot in China already helps with that. There are very few new cases here in China.

Professionals estimates including the CDC. The fact it's slowing a lot in China already helps with that. There are very few new cases here in China.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Someone posted expert estimates at 480,000 deaths in two months. I just don’t see that happening. At all. I doubt we even 1/10th of that.

That said, the big difference between us and China is how we operate which makes the numbers quite difficult to predict. Wuhan was in pretty hard core quarantines. I doubt that **** happens here. I mean, I do know one person who works in NYC whose company told him to work from home for the next month. My wife thinks she’ll hear the same in the next week or two. But in general, we’re such an arrogant people that I just don’t see it happening nearly to the same extent that it has in Wuhan or Italy. In other words, ignorance and/or money supersedes life and death. Having Trump and Pence has our leaders during this is quite ironic actually.

Just announced - Golden State Warriors will play home games without fans in the arena indefinitely.

You can definitely expect a domino effect - might be half the league by this weekend.

Just announced - Golden State Warriors will play home games without fans in the arena indefinitely.

You can definitely expect a domino effect - might be half the league by this weekend.
Damn those fans lucked out

Y'all are way too gullible. Nobody wants to see GSW play, and they get to use corona as a cover for why there are no fans at the game.

The thing is, this doesn't hurt the players. It hurts the communities, owners, states, etc. I bet the majority of players don't give af if they play with or without fans there since their checks don't change either way

I think they end up delaying games... this **** cray.

Sounds like games will continue for now but without fans in attendance. Games will probably be postponed if players start getting the virus.

This thread needs to be titled “Games without players? Happening.”