1 - BUCKS : 28.7%
2 - CELTICS : 26.8%
3 - JAZZ : 26.6%

Guards - FG% :
1 - BUCKS : 48.5%
2 - WARRIORS : 46.7%
3 - 76ers : 46.7%
30 - JAZZ : 39.7%

Oh... that’s not great... I guess having Ricky/Dante/Royce ain’t great if DM gonna struggle too.

I am not as high on Snyder as many.
Ended up not even going. Long story.

Looked online and didn’t find a city jersey. So I got a statement Mitchell jersey.

You didn't miss much. Worst game I have attended.

I am not as high on Snyder as many
If u aren't one of his favourites he treats u like straight s###. The doubt he puts in some players minds with the way he handles certain situations. I know some of you love Snyder but just think for a second. Ever since Dante has been with Utah he has treated him like s###. Instilled no confidence in him. Its very important when a young player comes into to instill confidence in them. He's done everything in his power to ruin the kids confidence I'm not saying deliberately but the way he manages certain things are wrong. You guys don't like dante and that's fine everyone has their own opinion. It would of been better if he was with a team tg

Jazz dude, you are delusional. Confidence is something you either have or not. It is not up to the coach to make Dante smarter/braver and make better decisions on the basketball court. For what it matters Snyder did his job after Memphis game ( one game in all season Dante was decent) see this quote:

Quin Snyder postgame, unprompted:

"Dante [Exum] was terrific tonight. He changed the game in the first half with his ball pressure. Really, really proud of him."

https://twitter.com/Ben_Dowsett

How much more petting Dante needs? He is 23 year old, it is his 5th season in the league... about time to grow a pair and just play.

Jazz dude, you are delusional. Confidence is something you either have or not. It is not up to the coach to make Dante smarter/braver and make better decisions on the basketball court. For what it matters Snyder did his job after Memphis game ( one game in all season Dante was decent) see this quote:

Quin Snyder postgame, unprompted:

"Dante [Exum] was terrific tonight. He changed the game in the first half with his ball pressure. Really, really proud of him."

https://twitter.com/Ben_Dowsett

How much more petting Dante needs? He is 23 year old, it is his 5th season in the league... about time to grow a pair and just play.
Look I don't disagree with you. Hes confidence is shot no doubt. But he was a kid in the league when he came into the league. And since day 1 quin has instilled no confidence in him. How do u have confidence if someone plays with your mind so much. Your right he plays afraid. Just think for a second how much is that Snyder's fault. Pulling him out of the game after every mistake. Most young players are allowed to play through mistakes. Dante has never be allowed to do that. He's 23 you're so right he should have confidence by now. The injuries held him back thats unfortunate. But quin has been the been the biggest problem tbh. I ask people to think for a second... Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion I respect everyone's opinion. Soon for both parties it will be time to move on. Not long now...

A good coach is strategy which lets be honest. Sometimes quin lacks. He's done well to get to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Another really important thing is player management. Knowing all his players personalities. And being able to understand how to get the best out of his players. He's failed on that with some players, some he's got it right.

Snyder started and let Exum play a ton in his rookie year, mistakes or not. Yet Exum posted historically worst season for a player with that many minutes. We have a saying back in my country - you can’t squeeze curd from manure. Stop imagining that Exum is any kind of star waiting to happen.

Snyder started and let Exum play a ton in his rookie year, mistakes or not. Yet Exum posted historically worst season for a player with that many minutes. We have a saying back in my country - you can’t squeeze curd from manure. Stop imagining that Exum is any kind of star waiting to happen.
The first year I'm telling you he was told to stand in the corner and not to do anything..... Just defend don't try and develop an offensive game.... I'm not say hes going to be a star. I believe with his tools he has a chance on the right team. And if he learns how to shoot and finish with both hands. And he puts on 30 pounds of muscle then who knows... But he's a long way off. And he needs confidence. He has none right now. I respect your opinion though. He needs out of the jazz though Ur right and it will happen....

I believe with his tools he has a chance on the right team. And if he learns how to shoot and finish with both hands.

It is his 5th year in the league! Is he going to learn it his late 30's? To be honest he is as much to blame as his agent and dad. He needed to go to college for a year or two but decided to cash in on hype... Of course there was a risk that college would have exposed his weakness and cost his draft position but just maybe he would have learned the game much better playing with students 25-30 minutes a night instead of being abused constantly in NBA. Now he got paid and set for life financially but as a basketball player I think he is ruined.

It is his 5th year in the league! Is he going to learn it his late 30's? To be honest he is as much to blame as his agent and dad. He needed to go to college for a year or two but decided to cash in on hype... Of course there was a risk that college would have exposed his weakness and cost his draft position but just maybe he would have learned the game much better playing with students 25-30 minutes a night instead of being abused constantly in NBA. Now he got paid and set for life financially but as a basketball player I think he is ruined.
Look I respect your opinion. He had to go to the NBA. To much to lose. Though he has been mishandled not by his agent or his dad. But by quin. I agree with you it's going to be very hard for him to get out of this mentally. The only way is change teams fresh start. And that will happen.....

Look I respect your opinion. He had to go to the NBA. To much to lose.
Well he gained some money, good for him.... As a basketball decision it was better for him to go to college. Look at D. Sabonis for example. He was posting way better numbers than Exum in international competitions at that age yet his dad, (HOF Arvydas Sabonis) saw that he is not ready for NBA and told him to go college first. Now he is one of the best young big men in NBA and will be due for big payday when his rookie contract is over.

Soon for both parties it will be time to move on. Not long now...

He needs out of the jazz though Ur right and it will happen....

I agree with you it's going to be very hard for him to get out of this mentally. The only way is change teams fresh start. And that will happen.....

Stop acting like you have some kind of inside information that a trade is imminent.

Hmmm trade

You had no way of knowing they were going to make a trade. Also, you never once mentioned anything about AB being traded, you just kept saying Exum was going to be traded soon over and over again.