What's new

Gamethread: Utah Jazz @ Los Angeles Lakers 4/7/19 7:30 pm MDT

It's funny how since I stand up for women and the Jazz, that you consider me negative. That's a jacked up world view you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Lol, it's all the time with you. This has nothing to do with your gender.

This roster isn't close to good enough to win a title. Everyone knows this, hopefully Lindsey will actually do something this offseason instead of "try really hard and do nothing"

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The sky is falling.

Jazz tanking the last 3 games to get the 6 seed is a real possibility.

You guys are all so negative. You realize that we have the 2nd best record since the all star break, right?

Pathetic attitudes.

So what the schedule has been easy and when you are playing for the best seeding you don't lose to a team playing to get a higher seed in the lottery.

We're going on 5+ years of that same excuse.

Merchandise keeps flying out the door. Fans keep filling up the arena. Why take a chance on something new when the same old BS gets you a fat paycheck. Gail is to nice to actually demand accountability.

In the grand scheme of this season, this game probably doesn't matter all that much.

I still reserve the right to be salty about the Jazz losing to the Lakers on any given night, doubly so when the Lakers are playing a bunch of G leaguers.

In the grand scheme of this season, this game probably doesn't matter all that much.

I still reserve the right to be salty about the Jazz losing to the Lakers on any given night, doubly so when the Lakers are playing a bunch of G leaguers.

Just one game. We jackpotted Lakers competed.