What's new

Gamethread: Utah Jazz @ Los Angeles Lakers 4/7/19 7:30 pm MDT

Merchandise keeps flying out the door. Fans keep filling up the arena. Why take a chance on something new when the same old BS gets you a fat paycheck. Gail is to nice to actually demand accountability.
Business wise yes. The lie that they are trying to build a contender is irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So what the schedule has been easy and when you are playing for the best seeding you don't lose to a team playing to get a higher seed in the lottery.

They played well and we didn't. It's not the end of the world. Sometimes you get beat by bad teams. It happens to literally every team in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

It started falling after the Jazz lost the Atlanta game, remember?

Oh yeah! I forgot! This is the worst Jazz team ever. Fire Dennis. Trade Mitchell. Blow the team up. It's the only option we have.

We suck. We'll never win anything.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Business wise yes. The lie that they are trying to build a contender is irresponsible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Larry H. said on a few occasions that operating in the black was the most important objective. It's no different with the current group. What is the chief objective of a Board of Directors? To maximize profitability. And NO ONE in Jazz history has done that better than Dennis Lindsey. He came in and slashed payroll to the 28th-30th of NBA teams. And, oops he's done it again, by refusing to sign ANY upgrades to the roster. Look at all the FA's who signed 1-yr deals. You can't tell me no one wouldn't have taken the MLE to play in Utah. Instead, he doubles down on the lie that Utah's player development program is far superior to any other team. Yep, Niang and Allen were the answers while everyone else added legit talent this year.

Oh, I forgot, Lindsey is just waiting until GS ends their run, or Milwaukee, or Houston. Or I guess we wait to see what Lebron is going to do. Or Boston if they get AD.

Instead, he doubles down on the lie that Utah's player development program is far superior to any other team.
Where's the lie? Why are you bringing up Allen and Niang, instead of Ingles and Gobert? Or Hayward for that matter.