What's new

Geezy

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Dalamon and my little girl.
Now Dala is spending time talking with my wife about health, medicine, and life.

Great guy.. but already knew that.
bf075fd4d6547a0c4954597a0ee216c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hung out with Dalamon on Saturday for about 4 hours. Rarely do I have so much fun just walking around town with someone discussing random ****.

Awesome dude.

I literally think dalamon is the nicest person I ever met. Really makes you feel good about yourself just being around him and inspires you to be a nicer, more caring person.
[MENTION=430]Dr. Jones[/MENTION] did he tell you the missing sunglasses story?

I literally think dalamon is the nicest person I ever met. Really makes you feel good about yourself just being around him and inspires you to be a nicer, more caring person.

He hasn't yet. Here a few days.

Okay.. now I've heard the story. Lol

I first read 'inspires u to be a dancer' lol

I think there's a lesson here. I think we're all much better people in real life than we come off on this forum. Especially the General forum. Well, for most people. A few people are much insufferable on the actual Jazz forum.

I think there's a lesson here. I think we're all much better people in real life than we come off on this forum. Especially the General forum. Well, for most people. A few people are much insufferable on the actual Jazz forum.

Dala and I spoke about this last night while spooning.
Butt we were talking about people in general not so much on the forum.

Dala and I spoke about this last night while spooning.
Butt we were talking about people in general not so much on the forum.

I've found that the assuming that who people appear to be on the first impression(virtual or real world) is actually some sitcomized version of themselves(after 3 seasons and a writers change, along with unexpected popularity of a throwaway catchphrase) makes it much easier to actually enjoy being around people.

The real you is Homer Simpson from seasons 1-5. The internet you is Homer Simpson from season 12 or 15.

These 4 days have been some of the most incredible four days in my life-- and I'm mega mesmerized with how much y'all treated me like loyalty-- all for of you (PKM, RM, Fish, Siro).

Honoured to have met four really rad dudes. Too bad tomorrow's my last day in Utah.

--

Jim is only 3 hours away from me and I straight up would take 30 bullets for the dude. Awesome human.

Just realized Dal brought the kid an Edmonton Oilers hockey jersey. Poor poor child. That's like giving a kid a Sacramento Kings jersey.