What's new

Geezy

Looking through my old photobucket and Jazz Photoshop pics and saw this. Is this you, Dal? I honestly can't remember.

Just realized Dal brought the kid an Edmonton Oilers hockey jersey. Poor poor child. That's like giving a kid a Sacramento Kings jersey.

Nah we got banners and the GOAT built his accolades on our team. Also PS were up 1-0 in the 2nd round

ok, now it's all starting to fall together.

Peeks and Dal are obviously trout, but I never would have guessed siro and now fish?

Trout is the KING. "Shoulda been an actor, but I wound up here." - Don Henley

ok, now it's all starting to fall together.

Peeks and Dal are obviously trout, but I never would have guessed siro and now fish?

Trout is the KING. "Shoulda been an actor, but I wound up here." - Don Henley

I have met Trout, Fish, Siro and PKM. They are at least 4 separate people.

I have met Trout, Fish, Siro and PKM. They are at least 4 separate people.

After meeting [MENTION=51]TroutBum[/MENTION] you dont think he wouldnt hire actors or get his friends to pretend to be these people just for an excellent troll job?

Even after meeting about 20 or so people from Jazzfanz some days I am not convinced that it isnt just me and 100s of Trouts alt accounts.

Personally I think [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] is trouts most impressive troll account. I mean he got a guy to pretend to fly into SLC and really act out the whole thing and be a nice guy who matches his online personality. Hats off it was a very impressive performance, I hope trout paid that guy top dollar. He almost had me convinced after spending half a day with him and I drilled him on questions ranging from Jazzfanz knowledge to religion. I was also laughing to a friend that Fish arranged to take all of us to the diamond fork hot pots of all places where mostly people go to do some nude soaking. I did find it odd how many different types of drinks Trout kept offering to get us to drink something he brought...

These 4 days have been some of the most incredible four days in my life-- and I'm mega mesmerized with how much y'all treated me like loyalty-- all for of you (PKM, RM, Fish, Siro).

Honoured to have met four really rad dudes. Too bad tomorrow's my last day in Utah.

--

Jim is only 3 hours away from me and I straight up would take 30 bullets for the dude. Awesome human.

Did you end up making it to the Subway? If not where did you go and how was it? I was expecting a full report of your trip once you got back... Although maybe you are still vacationing.

After meeting [MENTION=51]TroutBum[/MENTION] you dont think he wouldnt hire actors or get his friends to pretend to be these people just for an excellent troll job?

Even after meeting about 20 or so people from Jazzfanz some days I am not convinced that it isnt just me and 100s of Trouts alt accounts.

Personally I think [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] is trouts most impressive troll account. I mean he got a guy to pretend to fly into SLC and really act out the whole thing and be a nice guy who matches his online personality. Hats off it was a very impressive performance, I hope trout paid that guy top dollar. He almost had me convinced after spending half a day with him and I drilled him on questions ranging from Jazzfanz knowledge to religion. I was also laughing to a friend that Fish arranged to take all of us to the diamond fork hot pots of all places where mostly people go to do some nude soaking. I did find it odd how many different types of drinks Trout kept offering to get us to drink something he brought...

Literally filled my entire hostel with laughter. 10/10.

Did you end up making it to the Subway? If not where did you go and how was it? I was expecting a full report of your trip once you got back... Although maybe you are still vacationing.

I'm still in New Orleans! Very sparing wifi access. I get back to Canada in 7 days.

Subway and Narrows were closed so I did Observation Point and some other smaller stuff.

I'll have to go back for the other stuff :)

I'm still in New Orleans! Very sparing wifi access. I get back to Canada in 7 days.

Subway and Narrows were closed so I did Observation Point and some other smaller stuff.

I'll have to go back for the other stuff :)

That is a bummer you missed doing either of those but at least I dont have to be jealous. If you do come to Utah again or anyone else on Jazzfanz that is interested I would love to do the Subway hike with some people. It makes sense it is closed during the rainy season that is a huge flash flood area. We will have to wait for the full report when you get back to Canada eh.