What's new

Geezy

Am I the only one who though Ron Mexico meant the food place subway, haha. I'm thinking "pretty sure I've eaten there in Canada and the U.S. and its pretty much the same" (Canada has way more chip choices)

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

Congrats man!!!!

That's HUGE!!!!

Maybe you'll become Jazzfanz's first doctor?!?!

I thought [MENTION=226]infection[/MENTION] was a doctor? No?

Anyway, congrats [MENTION=848]dalamon[/MENTION] I think you'll be a great doctor.

I dunno, isn't there a distinction between a dentist and a doctor?

0bad57e1b2bd83fd245eb24dfa721900.jpg

Yup, that's a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm a psychiatrist. I believe it's Green who's a dentist.

Didn't know that.. pretty cool name though if he indeed is a doctor... :D

I've had the user name since I was 15 or so. It's just a coincidence and had nothing to do with being a physician.

I know I have never left the house to go to the dentist and told my wife "ok honey I'm headed to the doctor."

That's what I would say if I was really sick or broke a bone or needed stitches or something though.

If my tooth was hurting and I wanted to get it looked at I wouldn't ask my wife to call the doctor to see if I could get an appointment.

The first physician on JF that I'm aware of is about 10 years ago there was a regular (some name that wasn't a word like armsar something [butchered that]) who was doing sports medicine. A number of years back there was another person in medical school the same time I was. I think he ended up in internal medicine but he hasn't posted for a number of years.