What's new

George Jesus

I think I should start a thread about nuking Islamic countries, hanging Jesus was the better alternative, pissing on American flag, burning temple garments outside temple square, feeding Guantanamo Bay captives papers from the Koran, forcing Hindus to eat beef.

These Jesus an God threads are offensive an they are not anything more then childish humor. Can you come up with something more clever?
[MENTION=2710]str8line[/MENTION] thinks googling a bunch of words in a bible an posting quotes is cute. I am a atheist but I am darn sure these posts an threads are offensive to people like [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]. If you want to be a dick be a dick but realize you are being a dick an pissing on peoples sacred belief.
LOL what a pansy. Grow a sense of humor, or just ignore it.

Myth. You don't even know what they do with the bulk of those funds because their account books have been undisclosed since the '60s.

No wonder GH is reaching sainthood status in Jazzland. His salary and contract are public knowledge.

Right cause I hear so many Mormons complaining about it. Same with all those not Mormons I know that waste all there paycheck on booze an cigarettes an weed an then ask the bishops for rent money. Or the poor people at Christmas time that get all the sub for santa presents. Or the volunteer meals on wheels people.

What I do know is they create beautiful temples an churches which makes jobs an makes neighborhoods look better. That creates jobs. They pay people to maintain them. I know people who work for BYU are paid "a living wage" way more then they would ever get in private sector or government.

Or the homeless shelter that are entire community supports including Mormons an not Mormons. I hear every year on like 10 radio station channels fundraisers for this program. I hear match donation pledges FROM MORMONS. I see the Huntsman Cancer Institute giving his billions to help humanity an also giving to the homeless cause.

So you wanna rail on Mormons who are the most generous people I have met for not having a homeless shelter or a bunch Catholic hospitals or whatever? Well, **** you.

LOL what a pansy. Grow a sense of humor, or just ignore it.

Sorry but I believe in standing up for the ridiculed, and in being a person sensitive to the feelings of others. That is kinda a trait that made humanity what it is. Sorry the gene passed you by.

I think I should start a thread about nuking Islamic countries, hanging Jesus was the better alternative, pissing on American flag, burning temple garments outside temple square, feeding Guantanamo Bay captives papers from the Koran, forcing Hindus to eat beef.

These Jesus an God threads are offensive an they are not anything more then childish humor. Can you come up with something more clever?
[MENTION=2710]str8line[/MENTION] thinks googling a bunch of words in a bible an posting quotes is cute. I am a atheist but I am darn sure these posts an threads are offensive to people like [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]. If you want to be a dick be a dick but realize you are being a dick an pissing on peoples sacred belief.

idk i mean i'm LDS and i think it's funny.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

GTeWCU3B4qncMZNvTNdkuxAugBybV2FkhJl3pRqpsbc.jpg

attachment.php

At this point I'm fine giving Hill all the money... just give it all to him.

We have like 13 we could give him this year... what is his max like 25? Give him the 13 plus 3 years at 20-25ish each. That's a lot of dough and I don't care. I can't go back to non-Hill Jazz after this season.

So you wanna rail on Mormons who are the most generous people I have met for not having a homeless shelter or a bunch Catholic hospitals or whatever? Well, **** you.

Just being honest. The Church spent about a billion in charitable work over the last 30 years, 1.5 billion on a shopping mall downtown in a short time span, and rake in an estimated 7 billion per year in tithing alone. So I guess you can bask in the glow of perceived charity while someone is basking in a financial windfall by comparison. Go ahead and mention MJ users, if that justifies beefy clergy stipends for you.
|
Homeless people are not allowed to attend church with normal members, and are cordoned off to a special garage on Sundays located behind 4th Street Clinic downtown. They also are not given food orders because policy dictates that they must live in a residence to receive one. That's great that individuals contribute to help The Road Home, but that is not equivalent to what Jesus said at all. So don't pretend.

Creating jobs for people that were never homeless to begin with is also a complete non sequitur to this discussion. Work and means are Puritan/Protestant values that have nothing to do with anything Jesus actually said about helping the poor.

My condolences to you for the fact that Mormons are the most generous people that you have met. There is an entire world of generous people out there. My recommendation is to travel more.

I regretted opening this thread at first, but must say I quite enjoy watching Boris getting trolled.

Carry on.

Just being honest. The Church spent about a billion in charitable work over the last 30 years, 1.5 billion on a shopping mall downtown in a short time span, and rake in an estimated 7 billion per year in tithing alone. So I guess you can bask in the glow of perceived charity while someone is basking in a financial windfall by comparison. Go ahead and mention MJ users, if that justifies beefy clergy stipends for you.
Lier

Homeless people are not allowed to attend church with normal members, and are cordoned off to a special garage on Sundays located behind 4th Street Clinic downtown. They also are not given food orders because policy dictates that they must live in a residence to receive one. That's great that individuals contribute to help The Road Home, but that is not equivalent to what Jesus said at all. So don't pretend.

Deception

Creating jobs for people that were never homeless to begin with is also a complete non sequitur to this discussion. Work and means are Puritan/Protestant values that have nothing to do with anything Jesus actually said about helping the poor.

My condolences to you for the fact that Mormons are the most generous people that you have met. There is an entire world of generous people out there. My recommendation is to travel more.

More lies an misdirection.

I am happy we finally have a angry exmormon.org member here to liven thinks up with trumped up smear campaigning. Makes for a good laugh.

I bet next you are gonna claim Mormons should take in every homeless in USA, every refugee in the world, cure cancer patients an eliminate aids. That is what Jesus would do right?

Cause Mormonism is CLEARLY built not on feed a man to fish instead it is LET THE HOMELESS EAT ALL SACRAMENT BREAD an tell all there friends how great Utah is cause Mormons are like Jesus so come on over an help yourselfs to everything cause they are Mo an have to give up everything for your lazy happiness. An if they do not let us go in the internet an OMG shame them for not giving us everthing we want. They so terrible people what would Jesus do right?

Go bang your sister harder ok. MO's tell me you cannot bang your sister so it must be fundamentally ok for exmormon.org members.

Lies and misdirection...that would be your PR team. Also paid for by your tithing.

Do yourself a favor and avoid looking up the salaries of general authorities in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and other commonwealth countries that are compelled to report corporate spending to the British crown. You'll save yourself from knowing the yearly comps that suggest what the Twelve and First Presidency probably make.

I have no insult to return to you in kind concerning you and your sister. I care deeply about the homeless situation in this city... much like the Jazz player mentioned in the OP.

With the money that your religious institution makes, it could end homelessness in Salt Lake by simply obeying its own religious texts. It could put all of the non-profits in town out of business. Instead, we have a shopping mall with a retractable roof, and a new building on Main to accommodate Goldman Sachs, all star playa' of the 2008 financial crisis.

No wonder you have to rely on school yard insults :) Your religion is essentially a red carpet layer for modern Babylon.

Let's keep the Mormon/anti-Mormon discussion to the General Forum, please. This thread is about how awesome Hill is.

God damnit I didn't mean to like engorged's posts. I don't wan't people putting me in a corner on this debate in the sacred grounds of George.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

|

dam

Lies and misdirection...that would be your PR team. Also paid for by your tithing.

Do yourself a favor and avoid looking up the salaries of general authorities in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and other commonwealth countries that are compelled to report corporate spending to the British crown. You'll save yourself from knowing the yearly comps that suggest what the Twelve and First Presidency probably make.

I have no insult to return to you in kind concerning you and your sister. I care deeply about the homeless situation in this city... much like the Jazz player mentioned in the OP.

With the money that your religious institution makes, it could end homelessness in Salt Lake by simply obeying its own religious texts. It could put all of the non-profits in town out of business. Instead, we have a shopping mall with a retractable roof, and a new building on Main to accommodate Goldman Sachs, all star playa' of the 2008 financial crisis.

No wonder you have to rely on school yard insults :) Your religion is essentially a red carpet layer for modern Babylon.

Claiming you can end homelessness is off the hook stupidity.