What's new

George Jesus

Sorry but I believe in standing up for the ridiculed, and in being a person sensitive to the feelings of others. That is kinda a trait that made humanity what it is. Sorry the gene passed you by.
So you believe in getting butt hurt over the stupidest little joke. People like you are the reason this world is so ****ed up right now. Your not standing up to anything, your throwing a baby tantrum over nothing.

Claiming you can end homelessness is off the hook stupidity.

Just talking about SLC. Your celebrities in suits have the means to house every homeless person here, which is about 3000 people.

The Road Home has housed 1000 homeless alone with a fraction of the donated money that LDS INC receives.

It can totally be done. The rich just don't give a **** because it doesn't "create jobs". There are some homeless who prefer homelessness and prefer to stay off grid, and if you knew anything about it you would know that most of them suffer from mental illness, and there is a dearth of not just affordable housing, but also mental health facilities here in the state.

But go on about how people trammel Jesus.

Just to add, I was in SLC for a week, staying downtown, and I was shocked at the number of homeless people roaming the streets. The city fathers need to address this problem. It tarnishes the image of the city.

Just talking about SLC. Your celebrities in suits have the means to house every homeless person here, which is about 3000 people.

The Road Home has housed 1000 homeless alone with a fraction of the donated money that LDS INC receives.

It can totally be done. The rich just don't give a **** because it doesn't "create jobs". There are some homeless who prefer homelessness and prefer to stay off grid, and if you knew anything about it you would know that most of them suffer from mental illness, and there is a dearth of not just affordable housing, but also mental health facilities here in the state.

But go on about how people trammel Jesus.

An why do you not go on about how LDS suck cause they are not a magnet for homeless culture.

If YOU knew anything you would know enabling vagrant culture attracts tons an tons of homeless to your city. Not even liberal San Francisco has not learnt this lesson an said enuff is enuff.

So yah maybe the LDS take a different route based on there interpretation of Jesus sayings as written down 200 years later in the Bible New Testament. Do you know that the Utah Legislature is highly Mormon an many supporters of the Road Home are devout Mormons an they believe creating a ROAD HOME is a good think?

So what you wanna do about the mentally ill that refuse help? I guarantee you if you ask Mormons they would come out in droves both physically an financially to take these people off the streets.

You are talking smack on a people who have a adoption program for hell's sake. You really think these people do not care homeless mental illness? Come on man! They all vote to help injured an mentally veterans!

Mic dropped, thanks for the next infraction [MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION] [MENTION=14]colton[/MENTION]

So what's the word? Hill is going to miss games because of a stitched up lip?

So what exactly is the Jazz's concussion protocol? Out for one month?

Their is mandated NBA protocol, not individual team protocol. He has to pass a test, then the Jazz have to talk to the NBA and clear him w/ 24 hr notice, or something like that.

I expect he will miss the next two games as it will probably be tough to get him cleared on a back-to-back.

Their is mandated NBA protocol, not individual team protocol. He has to pass a test, then the Jazz have to talk to the NBA and clear him w/ 24 hr notice, or something like that.

I expect he will miss the next two games as it will probably be tough to get him cleared on a back-to-back.
I'm pretty sure the Jazz will go by a more stringent/conservative protocol than what the league's concussion protocol is. So if the protocol is 2 games, I would expect him to miss at least 3-4 games.