What's new

Glass Half Hayward

Well, let's look on the positive side of GH leaving. It puts Favors back in play. Who knows this might give him the incentive to return to his former self. And then there is Burks who could do the same. Just think two years ago at this time, who would've said if we had a choice between keeping Favors and Burks, or keeping Hayward, who would've chosen Hayward?

Then there also is Mitchell. He already is better than Dante, and Dante didn't look too shabby either.

Well, let's look on the positive side of GH leaving. It puts Favors back in play. Who knows this might give him the incentive to return to his former self. And then there is Burks who could do the same. Just think two years ago at this time, who would've said if we had a choice between keeping Favors and Burks, or keeping Hayward, who would've chosen Hayward?

Then there also is Mitchell. He already is better than Dante, and Dante didn't look too shabby either.

Please keep your overreactions and drama to yourself. Go scream into a pillow or something. Hayward ain't leaving. /thread

I made a thread thanking Gordo and it got closed.... incoming the same result

Hope Hayward watched this game tonight. Mitchell showed us all a thing or two. He was as good or better then the top, and third pick in this years draft.

This is a stupid thread made of nothing but idiocy. Ain't nothing been decided (or, at least, announced), so why can't you chill for about 24 hours?

Gordon is kind of a nerdy gamer at heart. He's got his friends around him. His wife is a hottie who hates the cold. She's got a couple of kids, but probably misses going out with the girlfriends. It was always Utah/Boston and Boston/Utah. And then Miami came in late. Why? Because wifey wants the sun and a couple of cabana boys when Gordon goes on those late night trips.

That's what tonight is all about. Gordon trying to convince his wife to let him play in Utah. Robyn reminding him how nice it is to be at the beach.

Well, Exum is going to be our Westbrook. Mitchell is already Wade 2.0. Hood will easily score 20+ pts on 7-12 from 3PT range. We don't need Commissioner Gordon.

We definitely need him, I'm just saying Mitchell at least provides some upside hope.

****ing Exum didn't use his left hand today. Dude still has old saggy balls for a handle.

****ing Exum didn't use his left hand today. Dude still has old saggy balls for a handle.

[video=youtube_share;xPNujvKeOsI]https://youtu.be/xPNujvKeOsI

There's Exum using the right to left cross to take one of the best defenders in these past playoffs to the rim.

[video=youtube_share;xPNujvKeOsI]https://youtu.be/xPNujvKeOsI

There's Exum using the right to left cross to take one of the best defenders in these past playoffs to the rim.

his handle is still holding him back.

Sometimes things really do turn out for the best. Sorry to all the faithful but I've never seen Hayward as our Savior. He's a nice complimentary piece, really that's the best I can say about him. I've never understood why he's the one always making the demands when he's not even our best player. Gobert is.

Gobert is our core player, we all seem to agree on that one. Gobert was an easy sign, no drama, I respect that. Hayward is a tease and high maintenance. And it doesn't seem to bother him that he's putting himself before the team, leaving us in the lurch, and then demanding in the eleventh hour to sign Hill event though he knows it means tax hell. People act like signing him to go over the cap is the most important thing in the world even though it's the biggest high stakes gamble the team has ever taken and it will hogtie us financially for years to come. And it's just one ACL tear away from crippling us. Still the Jazz organization is willing to take that chance. Really wish the feeling was mutual with both parties.

Truthfully it's really kind of embarrassing for me watching Jazz games sometimes. I look into the stands and see nothing but white faces. In the playoffs, I thought I was watching a Justin Bieber concert with all the "Hayward we love you" signs. Still he's a good player and I support the organization in their efforts to sign him. But I can't help but feel that we'd be fine without him as well. If he walks and we pick up a free agent like Mbah a Moute or Rudy Gay or even an old hand like Dunleavy to back up Ingles I think we'd be fine. And yes I agree that losing Hayward will free up opportunities for Mitchell (gonna be an All Star) and Burkes, and Ingles and maybe even Favors. One way or another I feel confident that we'll still be a playoff team next year.