What's new

Go Bear and Ian Clark recalled from D-League

fufo

Why not Biedrinşşşşş but Gobert?
Age does not mean anything to me!

And they will play alongside the ultimate fan favorite Dennis Schröder. Just to say :) I don't care...

Send Ian with instructions to run the pick and roll with Gobert over and over and over, no matter what the rest of the team is doing.

Does this mean we are making room on our roster to bring in a bunch of garbage? Could we be preparing to trade Marvin for three or four tank worthy chumps? I hope so.

Does this mean we are making room on our roster to bring in a bunch of garbage? Could we be preparing to trade Marvin for three or four tank worthy chumps? I hope so.

I thought they still counted towards our roster.

Send Ian with instructions to run the pick and roll with Gobert over and over and over, no matter what the rest of the team is doing.

Why can't we do that now? It would kill two birds with one stone since our tank currently sucks.

No, they don't, They just want to seem 'cool' by bitching about anything the Jazz do. Good, bad, doesn't matter, must bitch to prove worthiness I guess.

One of the guys on Barersfield roster is Brian Butch. He went to training camp with Jazz in 2012 and was on the Alex Jensen coached DLeague Summer League team this last summer. He knows what the Jazz run and I think could be a good mentor to Gobert.

I'd rather see Gobert play up and take all of the minutes from Biedrins and Harris. If they're not going to play him at all, then the D-League is fine. I'd rather have him practicing every day against Favors and Kanter. Just think it's better to keep your big guys close and develop them yourself instead of outsourcing the job.

Ian Clark is a different story. He needs floor time. I'd keep him down there for the rest of the year and see where he's at by the time next training camp rolls around.

He will have a big to practice against in Brian Butch. I know he does not have the talent of Favors and Kanter but he's averaging about 15 points and 13 rebounds in the DLeague and perhaps can teach Rudy some ticks. Also it helps that his pal Ian is on this adventure with him.