What's new

Go Bear and Ian Clark recalled from D-League

Just heard that the Bakersfield Jam doesn't play for a week, so that's probably why they got called up.

The two assigned Again.

Jam play tomorrow versus Lakers' D-League team.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I'm scared that I might have dissed Gobert in the past. Never thought he would be this good. Just seen too many big men with "potential" just never amount to much. It's just crazy so many teams passed up the chance to draft him.

In retrospect, this just makes the Corbin era look worse. There was no reason Beidrins/Evans should have been getting time over Gobert and everyone ****ing knew it at the time.

In retrospect, this just makes the Corbin era look worse. There was no reason Beidrins/Evans should have been getting time over Gobert and everyone ****ing knew it at the time.

Or better cuz tanking got us a better draft pick and Gobert doesn't look to affected by not playing.

It's hard to insult Corbin's development method when the results are there. Are they Corbin's doing? Probably not, but he at least motivated him towards improvement.

It's hard to insult Corbin's development method when the results are there. Are they Corbin's doing? Probably not, but he at least motivated him towards improvement.

LOL. No, it pretty effing easy to insult Corbin's development method of keeping players on the bench who should be playing. Sometimes success comes despite one guys bad efforts, despite them, not because of them. Is that your prescription for coaching success, be so bad at handling your players that they get so p*ssed off they really fight to get better? Players like that may bet better but they will also want to leave. I bet Hayward would be gone if Ty stayed.

When are the Corbin defenders going to just learn that there is nothing to defend and put a sock in it? The guy was a bad coach and still is a bad coach.

It's true that Gobert took the D-League as an insult and motivated himself over it to push himself to be better, but people who've watched Gobert before know that he had this talent in him before, same type of explosive play full of dunks and blocks. He just needed to learn the game better. Keep up with the pace. But he did something even more and gained muscle which helped him affect the NBA game a lot more. I think Rudy didn't need any motivation to be this good because of his personality. I think he could use some valuable rookie season minutes to reach to a point. Maybe he would have already developed a shot and two post moves by now if he had been focused on.

I remember starting this topic after seeing the report.
I cried for a bit :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk