What's new

Go GET Teague

It,s really looks like this thread and trade for TEAGUE is over.

ATL just search the market and they pretend all the stuff now they know real vaule of the JEFF and try to win with Cavs in the play offs, smart.

That's assuming that they are dead set on pieces instead of picks. Either way I hope the FO tries. But given DLs amazing late first round ability in the draft (Gobert and Hood anyone?) I am hesitant to trade late first rounders lol.

Except the Jazz are in the phase of their rebuild where giving up picks to upgrade talent makes sense. As much as fans have bought into the cake baking idea that the FO has tried to sell, there should be no doubt that management is under some pressure to take this team to the next level before Hayward becomes an UFA. There won't be any moves made out of desperation, but if the right deal comes along then I believe the OKC pick and Utah's own (protected) are definitely in play.

Except the Jazz are in the phase of their rebuild where giving up picks to upgrade talent makes sense. As much as fans have bought into the cake baking idea that the FO has tried to sell, there should be no doubt that management is under some pressure to take this team to the next level before Hayward becomes an UFA. There won't be any moves made out of desperation, but if the right deal comes along then I believe the OKC pick and Utah's own (protected) are definitely in play.
Agree. But DL won't give in to giving up too much to acquire one specific player. He's not going to trade Hood for 1 1/2 years of Teague. Jazz have Rodney under control for 6 more seasons, if Utah chooses to match an offer. Teague would be a "bridge" until Exum is 100% and ready to start. There are other options out there to improve the team. Yes, I think Teague would have been the best. But there are other guards and bigs that could help.