What's new

Go GET Teague

They are going to ask for a big return he's shootng 40% from 3, and is a recent all-star and on a cheap deal thru next season, which bridges the gap to a monstrous PG Free agent class, and draft.

They are going to ask for a big return he's shootng 40% from 3, and is a recent all-star and on a cheap deal thru next season, which bridges the gap to a monstrous PG Free agent class, and draft.

this. I mean I'd do Black Jesus and Burks and 1-2 picks....I think..?

Maybe Sexum can take the rains fully by the time Jeff's contract expires.

this. I mean I'd do Black Jesus and Burks and 1-2 picks....I think..?

Maybe Sexum can take the rains fully by the time Jeff's contract expires.

who does that trade btw.

Let's say the GSW 2017 pick, Burke, and Burks. We also have a ****ton of good 2nd rounders from garbage teams.

I do know that the time to trade Burke is NOW.

And I've soured more on Alec Burks than any other jazz player.

Do it.

I would be pretty darn happy if we got Teague. Im sure Snyder has a great relationship with him too. We would have I'm start next year while exum comes off the bench while getting use to playing again and learning. Teague is his mentor and depending on what happens we could resign him as a bench guy if exum has surpassed him. I'm not sure what it would take to get him, but he has regressed a bit from last year.

who does that trade btw.

Let's say the GSW 2017 pick, Burke, and Burks. We also have a ****ton of good 2nd rounders from garbage teams.

I think I'm a yes on that deal... I'd try to sneak in the OKC pick instead of the GSW pick though. If this is true we are the natural destination. Not sure how much the current Burks injury hurts his value, but yeah going from Burke/Neto at pg to Teague would be great.

I think Burke + Burks is more than fair for Teague. I don't see ATL getting much more than that.

Atlanta is 3rd in the east... They aren't trading Jeff Teague for Alec "out indefinitely" Burks -- who was the last player "out indefinetly" that was traded in the NBA anyways?? I don't remember..

If your going to be talking about adding in 1st round picks the target should be Dennis Schroder anyways, who's restricted and lightning quick..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aFrxZ0H4aA

Atlanta has always seemed wishy-washy on Teague. The also love ex-Jazz players. There could be something to this.

Do you really think he is going resign with Jazz?

Jazz fans let me tell you something and give you an example.

Saint Louis Cardinals in baseball Is one of the top SPORTS TEAMS ACROSS ALL OF SPORTS. They mostly do it with the draft also. Homegrown talent. Saint Louis isn't a big market and yet when they do a trade it is usually the RIGHT TRADE. People get to Saint Louis and they fall in love and do not want to leave and Saint Louis is one of the most dangerous cities in the country.. The fans are a big reason. Cardinals fans have knowledge of the game and are classy. They respect the opponent and not hold up signs calling people liars.. So start being classy and not douchebags. Even Reggie Miller blasted Jazz fans on national tv when dFisher returned. On national TV yall looked like douchebags, You don't think other players see that.. Utah Jazz are ina greta situation if they fixed a couple things. I give it to you guys, You love the Jazz just Cardinals fans love the Cardinals. See how Cards fans are classy and a lot of Jazzfans are not... Starts with you.. Also Jazz usually do fairly well in the draft. Build your team from the draft..Kanter wasn't a good draft pick and neither was Exum.. Exum is going end up being a guy who is always injured. Stay away from the euros... I said in the Kanter draft to pick Klay and then Faried with the second pick. Go back and look it up because I did. I knew about Faried since I was at the first round matchup he had in the NCAA in Denver. Knew the guy could be a high energy player. Denver is using him wrong also. I always said he is a first big off the bench type and not a starter. He would be a sixth man of the year type then. So here its this simple

---- Be classy, Not only show love for your team but respect the opponent( Cardinals fans cheered for RedSox when they won that Chip in the Lou, Jazz fans would never)
---- Draft, draft, draft... Cant mess up here this is important, majorly important
---- Only do trades when it is the right one( Cardinals and Rockies had a deal for Tulo last offeason and Cardinals ended up pulling it because Rox wanted to much)
The player needs to fit into team concept and into the community. Tulo is an arrogant piece which you don't mind on field or court but he is in real life too. Jay Cutler is a guy I have met a few times and he is the same way. Notice how the Bears suck...

Why do you think a free agent would want to come when you guys and gals treat players like crap???? Show respect to opposing team..Utah has some great qualities like it is a beautiful state, safe schools and streets compared to other big cities, It is close to Vegas. You have to sell what you got going for you... So going after a free agent who is living that single player lifestyle is most likely not going like SLC.. A guy who has a family then SLC is an attractive place...

On side note id really look into drafting the Moore kid from your home state. I think he is going be a serviceable pro off someones bench. Jack of all trades type.

DS is also from a place that is more white then SLC.lol... Yall would have a good chance to resign him. That said I highly doubt ATL would trade him

Atlanta is 3rd in the east... They aren't trading Jeff Teague for Alec "out indefinitely" Burks -- who was the last player "out indefinetly" that was traded in the NBA anyways?? I don't remember..

If your going to be talking about adding in 1st round picks the target should be Dennis Schroder anyways, who's restricted and lightning quick..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aFrxZ0H4aA

I'd do it.

Burke, Burks, OKC 1st and a pair of 2nd rounders?

Chris Mannix: Hawks had been soliciting offers for Teague or Dennis Schroder, per rival execs. Though recently they have focused more on Teague.

1 hour ago – via Twitter ChrisMannixYS

Looks like you could get either one depending on what you wanted.

Is Hood at this point beyond Teague to us value wise? I'm leaning yes, but not sure. If yes then Burks/Burke/pick(OKC/GSW, or maybe a pick swap) seems to be the way to go.