What's new

Gobert update thread

I believe hyperextention is around 2 weeks.

There's been other instances of players coming back from it sooner. If this were regular season I'd be thinking 2+ weeks, but in the playoffs it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Rudy active for Game 3.

Hypertension and bone bruise. Rudy will play thru that asap. Whwewww.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Excellent. Just put him on some hydrochlorothiazide and we've fixed the first problem.

It will take a few days for the swelling to subside. We likely won't have him back unless we go the distance this series.

c29c6286f0cff14b09403e8d74f49185.jpg

Sauce

Telling you, Gobert is going to go Paul Pierce when he had to be taken out in a wheel chair then came back and dominated the finals.

Great news. And since we stole a game in LA, and are very unlikely to take 2 on the road, this injury might have cost the team nothing. Assuming Gobert's knee is fully healthy when he returns.

We going to **** them up game 2. Our scorers didnt even get off, they got blue balls and they going to bust that nut in game 2. And we got 3 days rest, so that nut is going to be huge.

Hopefully we steal game 2 as well and Rudy can rest until at least game 4. But I expect him back. He's a beast and he wants to win.