What's new

Gobert update thread

I'm totally fine with him missing Game 2. The Jazz did what they needed to do tonight anyways.

**** your house clippers. **** your house!

8fBcTSX.gif

so much this

We going to **** them up game 2. Our scorers didnt even get off, they got blue balls and they going to bust that nut in game 2. And we got 3 days rest, so that nut is going to be huge.

Siro is on my ignore list because he is a poo-poo head and doesn't deserve a response. just saying you should also ignore him

Kyoto is legit.

Siro is also legit.

I wish Siro and Kyoto would make out and have babies.

All part of the immense trials Zordon is putting us through to reach the final form of Megazord with Gobert coming in lasts second to take center seat and champion the Zord himself

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

This sorta tells me he's still very worried about his knee.... (reading between the lines here).

It's like when your gf says she's 'fine', but she's definitely not at all 'fine'.

Rudy Gobert‏Verified account @rudygobert27 29m29 minutes ago
More
All my condolences to @Isaiah_Thomas ...makes me realize that there's way more important than a knee...

Hopefully we steal game 2 as well and Rudy can rest until at least game 4. But I expect him back. He's a beast and he wants to win.

Rudy ain't gonna rest, for Christ sake he was trying to crawl down the court! What a BOSS!

Well, the Jazz have my attention now! But I think the kid is out for the playoffs! You don't come back from a sprained knee that fast! Bad break for the Jazz, but got to give them all the credit in the world for last nights win!

I think he'll try and come back for one of the home games in Utah.

I just hope he heals quickly.

I hope they don't try to bring him back ala Favors.

LET OUR RUDY HEAL JAZZ DOCTORS YOU SONSABITCHES!!