What's new

Gordon Hayward hate

Mission Accomplished

Hello gentlemen and ladies. Welcome to a new year. I hate to start out the year with pointing this out. But, all the Hayward hate is cute just a couple of years too late. Now I'm not here to gloat. Just to say " A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house." Many called me a troll or questioned my fan hood. The same has happened in the past with KOC and Boozer.

Now that you finally see what a superstar actually looks like in Mitchell. You must be saying to yourself "what will he predict next." Here it goes for the Jazz to be a contender .... Joe Ingles will have to come off the bench. Chew on that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

Lmfao.

Yes, you are here to gloat. Well, to try to. So try some honesty.

The stuff you hated on was stupid and most has been proven wrong. Like him not being an All Star, Burks being better and replacing Hayward with CJ Miles.

So feel free to try and gloat but all you’re doing is reminding everyone not to listen to you.

You must be saying to yourself "what will he predict next." Here it goes for the Jazz to be a contender .... Joe Ingles will have to come off the bench. Chew on that.

Heresy, people have been burnt at the stake for less. Here is a statement of fact, Joe Ingles will do anything for this team to win, as will the rest of the guys on the roster, that's why they will be contenders.

Lmfao.

The stuff you hated on was stupid and most has been proven wrong. Like him not being an All Star, Burks being better and replacing Hayward with CJ Miles.

So feel free to try and gloat but all you’re doing is reminding everyone not to listen to you.
You sir have an impeccable memory.

I would like to think if Miles and Burks were given the same opportunities they would be similar if not better players. Meaning the the players that you choose to center your offense around have a greater chance to improve. If Grayson Allen was our best offense player that Quin centered the offense around by the end of the year he would most likely grow into that role in time. Now I'm not saying that it happens in a year. Like in the case of Mitchell that is why he is truly special.

How many years was Hayward the focus of the team? Enough to make him to fit the role of best on the team. That being said this year he is on a team where he is not going to get the same opportunities his stats will fall. Also, being named an Allstar is irrelevant. Fans voting is a popularity contest. I bet of Kobe played in one game this year he could make the team. Plus, Hayward was selected by Doc Rivers who we know has a man crush on him.

Heresy, people have been burnt at the stake for less. Here is a statement of fact, Joe Ingles will do anything for this team to win, as will the rest of the guys on the roster, that's why they will be contenders.

It might be heresy. That is my prediction that by the end of the year we will be contenders with Joe coming off of the bench. A player will step into that SF role.

What is it with you and your hatred of Joe ingles? I'm pretty sure I follow you on twitter and I swear over half your tweets are just you taking shots at Ingles. I will never understand people who root against players on the team they root for.

Lmfao.

Don’t forget Hood...

I used to agree with some of KOCbeGod a bit more in the KOC day’s because I didn’t particularly care for KOC’s “stay the course” strategy for multiple years. However, when things actually changed KOCbeGod kept beating the same drum, so I concluded the things we previous agreed upon was the result of the broken clock being right than it was any actual reasoned argument.

What is it with you and your hatred of Joe ingles? I'm pretty sure I follow you on twitter and I swear over half your tweets are just you taking shots at Ingles. I will never understand people who root against players on the team they root for.
Not hate I just feel he is out of his natural place on the team. He would be the perfect 6th man. He isn't a starter IMHO. So, the over the top over valuing of him is hard to stomach.

Don’t forget Hood...

I used to agree with some of KOCbeGod a bit more in the KOC day’s because I didn’t particularly care for KOC’s “stay the course” strategy for multiple years. However, when things actually changed KOCbeGod kept beating the same drum, so I concluded the things we previous agreed upon was the result of the broken clock being right than it was any actual reasoned argument.
Hood had a poor year. He is still going to be a good player. How much of my stay the course ended up being right? You like Boozer? Hayward?

That being said the players that I thought were garbage turned into .... Even though I was told that my observations were wrong. By the group thinking mass.

That's fantastic, but you weren't alone in thinking Boozer needed to go. But then again, you also weren't selective as there were a number of people you labeled garbage.

I don't really care about Haywood anymore.

He's like an above average woman who left us and after a few months of sorrow and loss Kate Upton appears and marries the Jazz.

Yes, Donovan Mitchell is the Kate Upton of basketball. And it's time to watch the Jazz Harlem Shake it all the way to the Finals.

Let's assume there is a player in the world better than Joe Ingles (there isn't)... How would we even acquire said player... is this a space jam situation where basketball playing Monstars come to earth. Bold prediction.

Not hate I just feel he is out of his natural place on the team. He would be the perfect 6th man. He isn't a starter IMHO. So, the over the top over valuing of him is hard to stomach.

Dennis Lindsey, Andy Larsen, and Tony Jones have all said Ingles was a top 10 NBA small forward last year and he's been a top five 3 point shooter the last two seasons. How is someone that is one of the top 10 players at his position not a starter? You seem to be the only person on the planet that think's he is overvalued, even Sports Illustrated and ESPN have him ranked as a top 60 player. He is at least as valuable to the team as Rubio, maybe even a little more so, so why do you have such a problem with him but not with Rubio? Why don't you think Rubio should be coming off the bench?

Hello gentlemen and ladies. Welcome to a new year. I hate to start out the year with pointing this out. But, all the Hayward hate is cute just a couple of years too late. Now I'm not here to gloat. Just to say " A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house." Many called me a troll or questioned my fan hood. The same has happened in the past with KOC and Boozer.

Now that you finally see what a superstar actually looks like in Mitchell. You must be saying to yourself "what will he predict next." Here it goes for the Jazz to be a contender .... Joe Ingles will have to come off the bench. Chew on that.

You are such a ****ing loser.

Dennis Lindsey, Andy Larsen, and Tony Jones have all said Ingles was a top 10 NBA small forward last year and he's been a top five 3 point shooter the last two seasons. How is someone that is one of the top 10 players at his position not a starter? You seem to be the only person on the planet that think's he is overvalued, even Sports Illustrated and ESPN have him ranked as a top 60 player. He is at least as valuable to the team as Rubio, maybe even a little more so, so why do you have such a problem with him but not with Rubio? Why don't you think Rubio should be coming off the bench?

Let's pretend he isn't the GOAT (he is)... He's the perfect effing glue guy starter as he can pass, shoot, handle and defends. He could help the second unit run better, but hes the perfect 3rd or 4th option and is 1000% bought into the role of whatever the team needs.

I pray that this morons questioning of a basketball god doesn't bring condemnation upon us.

Two years ago you might have been right. Even a year ago at the start of the season it might have been in question. But Ingles is a starting SF in the NBA for sure. Here's one article that rated him 11th out of 30 starting SFs.

https://hoopshabit.com/2018/08/29/nba-ranking-30-starting-small-forwards-2018-19/

11. Joe Ingles, Utah Jazz

One of the league’s perpetually underrated wings, Jinglin’ Joe Ingles finds no such disrespect on this list, nearly cracking the top 10 despite his mundane averages of 11.5 points, 4.8 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.

Still, as any Utah Jazz fan will stand up and stop traffic to attest, Ingles’ impact extends beyond the basic stat sheet, and even beyond his en fuego 44 percent shooting from 3-point range. Ingles is not only a key part of Utah’s top-five defense, but he’s also an underrated secondary playmaker and ball-handler.

He’ll rarely post the kinds of numbers that fairly indicate his value to the Jazz, but as he quietly shoots blistering percentages from downtown, lends stellar wing defense across multiple positions and does all the little things, this on-the-rise team will continue to threaten for a top-three seed in the loaded Western Conference.

Just for fun, looks like they had him at #14 the year before:

14. Joe Ingles, Utah Jazz
We’re projecting quite a statistical leap for Joe Ingles to justify putting him this high on the list, but to be honest, his impact doesn’t always show up on the stat sheet. It’s no secret that his 7.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from last season didn’t exactly jump off the page.

However, with Gordon Hayward spurning the Utah Jazz for the Eastern Conference, someone will need to pick up the slack as a scorer, 3-point shooter, lockdown wing defender and secondary playmaker.

Rodney Hood will soak up most of the scoring, but Ingles nailed 44.1 percent of his 3-pointers last year and was an underrated playmaker as well. For his two-way impact on a potential playoff team, this 30-year-old needs to step up in a big way in 2017-18, but is fully capable of doing so.