What's new

Gordon Hayward hate

I love how he’s moving onto a new target despite looking terrible on the last target he had. Some people just don’t learn.

You don't put a target on Joe... He is always the hunter.

Not hate I just feel he is out of his natural place on the team. He would be the perfect 6th man. He isn't a starter IMHO. So, the over the top over valuing of him is hard to stomach.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ingles is basically the prototypical starter on this team. He has so many varied skills, is one of the best knock down shooters in the league, and a good defender. Everything about him screams glue-guy starter. Bringing him off the bench would be a JR Jazz level coaching decision. I'd rather start Donovan at PG and bring Rubio off the bench than move Ingles to the bench. The Jazz need another creator on offense, but the two obvious candidates for change would be Rubio or Favors. Both of those guys are not perfect fits for the modern game. Ingles is until he drops off as he ages.

Ingles is basically the prototypical starter on this team. He has so many varied skills, is one of the best knock down shooters in the league, and a good defender. Everything about him screams glue-guy starter. Bringing him off the bench would be a JR Jazz level coaching decision. I'd rather start Donovan at PG and bring Rubio off the bench than move Ingles to the bench. The Jazz need another creator on offense, but the two obvious candidates for change would be Rubio or Favors. Both of those guys are not perfect fits for the modern game. Ingles is until he drops off as he ages.

In 8th grade I hit two threes in a row to start a game in a Jr. Jazz game... Came down the 3rd time and found myself open again and let it fly... just missed it. My coach called timeout and subbed me out for not throwing the ball into the post... Not even that dumb bastard would put Joe Ingles on the bench.

You sir have an impeccable memory.

I would like to think if Miles and Burks were given the same opportunities they would be similar if not better players. Meaning the the players that you choose to center your offense around have a greater chance to improve. If Grayson Allen was our best offense player that Quin centered the offense around by the end of the year he would most likely grow into that role in time. Now I'm not saying that it happens in a year. Like in the case of Mitchell that is why he is truly special.

How many years was Hayward the focus of the team? Enough to make him to fit the role of best on the team. That being said this year he is on a team where he is not going to get the same opportunities his stats will fall. Also, being named an Allstar is irrelevant. Fans voting is a popularity contest. I bet of Kobe played in one game this year he could make the team. Plus, Hayward was selected by Doc Rivers who we know has a man crush on him.

I would like to believe that too.

Believe

Believe you are a basketball idiot? Done. You've proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ingles would be the perfect 6th man, because having a great SF come off of the bench is a pipe dream that not many teams can afford. And getting a SF better than him is borderline impossible because they don't want to trade Gobert or Mitchell and nothing short of those 2 gets you a better SF than Ingles.

efd2218889