What's new

Grade this Fantasy U.S. Presidents Draft

Which Fantasy US Presidents team is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UGLI baby

Did a Fantasy US Presidents draft. Which team is the best team of Presidents?

Team 1) Franklin D Roosevelt, Jimmy Carter, Woodrow Wilson, Barack Obama

Team 2) Bill Clinton, John Adams, James Madison, Harry S Truman

Team 3) George Washington, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Herbert Hoover

Team 4) Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, Ulysses S Grant, Gerald Ford

Team 5) Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight D Eisenhower, Andrew Jackson

Vote early and vote often bros. I cannot reveal which team is mine until the poll is closed.

Team 2 or team 4

Team 5, even though Jackson was a genocidal douche.

Team 1 is doomed. Wilson and Obama can't co-exist.

I looked for the team with Thomas Jefferson and picked that one. As a bonus Dwight D Eisenhower was on the same team so it was a slam dunk.

You could have just called team 1 The Destroyers and we all could've guessed the names. All the other teams at least have one good option in them.

JFK is my favorite so I picked that team. My second choice would be 5 because of Thomas Jefferson.

Crazy that the Supreme Commander of Allied forces in Europe during WWII and President of the United States issues a dire warning and it goes largely ignored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

My team was team 5.

I was sitting at my friends house who is a die hard Obama supporter and she was telling me he was one of the best presidents of all time and so I was like, F that lets have a presidents fantasy draft.

Team 4 was solid, but I think my team should've won if for nothing more than the fact that I have 2 of the 4 presidents on Mt Rushmore.

Team 5 and Team 4 have tied, what should be the tie breaker????

My team was team 5.

I was sitting at my friends house who is a die hard Obama supporter and she was telling me he was one of the best presidents of all time and so I was like, F that lets have a presidents fantasy draft.

Team 4 was solid, but I think my team should've won if for nothing more than the fact that I have 2 of the 4 presidents on Mt Rushmore.

More votes?

I have decided that Team 5 wins.

Team 4 had one vote from Enes Can Tear You Apart.

Last time I checked people from Turkey do not get to vote on who the president is, and should also be disallowed from voting on matters such as this.

Team 5 is the Champion!!!

My team was team 5.

Tiebreaker could be combined years in office of the presidents on the team