What's new

Great quotes from Donovan Mitchell workout

Yeah, if I knew he would stay healthy I wouldn't want to trade him either, it's just aggravating especially given how poorly he shoots when he gets nagging injuries (because his shot is 99% legs).

Exactly... the thing that makes him unique is he can get his shot off when he wants to because he gets so high on his jumper... also allows guys to get underneath him and if he doesn't have the normal pop in his legs will throw him off.

I wonder if Charlotte would do a #11 for #24 and Exum or #24, 2018 OKC pick, and Trey Lyles. Probably not but I don't think the value is too far off.

I think we'd have to make a deal with Charlotte, maybe Sacramento. His stock is still rising. He may pass Ntilikina and Zach Collins when it's said and done.

His range is 11-17ish in the article Cy posted and I would agree with that. If Sac takes Fox or Smith I don't think they are going Mitchell.

If I was Philly I'd throw Covington, Holmes, and whatever filler it took to get to 12 and take the kid.

His range is 11-17ish in the article Cy posted and I would agree with that. If Sac takes Fox or Smith I don't think they are going Mitchell.

If I was Philly I'd throw Covington, Holmes, and whatever filler it took to get to 12 and take the kid.

Lets see if that holds. He could go top 10. He seems to be that guy with the momentum rising before the draft. It happened with Oladipo and Marquese Chriss last year.

Lets see if that holds. He could go top 10. He seems to be that guy with the momentum rising before the draft. It happened with Oladipo and Marquese Chriss last year.

Highest I could see him going is #9... which is top 10 obviously. If Lauri was there at 12 I'd be all over that too. He could be the riser I suppose. Frank seems most likely to drop.

On the high end is he a more athletic George Hill? I like him and the fit... again if Hayward was signed I trade Hood for him without much hesitation.

Not saying I am in on trading Hood (although his inability to play through any injury is concerning) but I agree that the FO's focus on signing Hayward restricts us in draft/FA. So if Hayward signs a 1 + 1 extension does that keep us in "win-now" mode.

Not saying I am in on trading Hood (although his inability to play through any injury is concerning) but I agree that the FO's focus on signing Hayward restricts us in draft/FA. So if Hayward signs a 1 + 1 extension does that keep us in "win-now" mode.

Yes, but at least he'd have a year to see how good the guy is that you drafted.