What's new

Greg Miller I find you odd...

UB, are you talking to yourself, or just confirming that you have a dup account and posted this on the wrong one?

Are there really people here with so little to do that they log on and off between accounts in order to have conversations with themselves? Do these people honestly criticize the decisions that pro athletes, coaches, owners and others make with their lives? Wow.

Are there really people here with so little to do that they log on and off between accounts in order to have conversations with themselves? Do these people honestly criticize the decisions that pro athletes, coaches, owners and others make with their lives? Wow.

Thank you for taking it upon yourself to ask the tough questions.

Greg is fine, the Jazz will be fine.
Must...find...something...to...bitch...about...must...do...it...always....

Give me a break. You obviously have no clue how LHM Enterprises treats employees. Larry couldn't give a ****ing rats *** about a single one of his employees outside of family. They have a specific employee program that thrives on using new employees and then throwing them into the trash heap. The commission structure is designed to protect LHM at all costs while bending over unsuspecting young sales people after putting stars in their eyes. "Here, try to sell this used car at a new car price. My "costs" are built in, so there's nothing left for you... unless you **** the customer over that is. Now go **** over some customers. **** them good and hard, boy, good and hard."

I don't know anything about Greg, but LHM was a scumbag of epic proportions. He's the only person's grave I'd ever consider taking a steaming pile of **** on. I'd Crack a Beer! while doing it too.

Your post above hit the nail on the head. LHM Enterprises thrives on community based sales because they screw customers over so hard that no one in their right mind would buy a second car from an LHM dealership. To make up for all the customer abuse, they have to prop the I'm-a-Good-Mormon-Look-at-Me-I-Was-Inspired-to-Create-The-Joseph-Smith-Papers-Project-I'm-Such-a-Good-Mormon-You-Know-This-Guy image. It's all ******** and just about everyone who ever had any interaction with LHM will tell you this.

If you want to stand on the outside and say it's unbecoming then go for it. But know this: You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Now that my rant is done, I don't think Greggy boy has beached the ship.

As it should have been obvious from my post, the Jazz, the business entity I'm talking about, doesn't apply to your rant.

As far as the rest of your rant, it sounds like you know enough to be dangerous. I don't know a thing about how the Miller Group runs their businesses. But it also sounds like you don't either. You've got an Aunt Millie that got screwed over, and you know lots of friends who were horribly mistreated at Miller car dealerships for whatever reason.

That's sad. But I'm guessing that plenty of employees of the Miller Group are perfectly happy and don't feel they're working in a modern day sweatshop. And l doubt sweatshop owners who routinely mistreat their employees would be spending money hand over fist on the Jazz in a down economy. A pro basketball team is not ever the leading moneymaker for any owner.

But hey, that's just my unbecoming take from the outside.

As it should have been obvious from my post, the Jazz, the business entity I'm talking about, doesn't apply to your rant.

As far as the rest of your rant, it sounds like you know enough to be dangerous. I don't know a thing about how the Miller Group runs their businesses. But it also sounds like you don't either. You've got an Aunt Millie that got screwed over, and you know lots of friends who were horribly mistreated at Miller car dealerships for whatever reason.

That's sad. But I'm guessing that plenty of employees of the Miller Group are perfectly happy and don't feel they're working in a modern day sweatshop. And l doubt sweatshop owners who routinely mistreat their employees would be spending money hand over fist on the Jazz in a down economy. A pro basketball team is not ever the leading moneymaker for any owner.

But hey, that's just my unbecoming take from the outside.

The Millers are successful in the auto sales business so while I don't know any of them or knew Larry personally, I tend to agree with Franklin. You have to be pretty greasy typically to be a success in that business. Maybe I am wrong about Larry and his business. I will say that the Cutrubus' are some of the worst people you can meet in the business. They are exactly as Franklin described LHM as being. Again, it may just be my bias on this matter towards dealerships in general.

The Millers are successful in the auto sales business so while I don't know any of them or knew Larry personally, I tend to agree with Franklin. You have to be pretty greasy typically to be a success in that business. Maybe I am wrong about Larry and his business. I will say that the Cutrubus' are some of the worst people you can meet in the business. They are exactly as Franklin described LHM as being. Again, it may just be my bias on this matter towards dealerships in general.
Car dealers deserve their bad reputation. I've had bad experiences at a Miller dealership but I've also had bad experiences at dealerships the Millers don't own. It's a lousy industry and that runs on a crappy business model. The best way to buy a car that I've found is to buy directly from a wholesaler and pay cash.

Car dealers deserve their bad reputation. I've had bad experiences at a Miller dealership but I've also had bad experiences at dealerships the Millers don't own. It's a lousy industry and that runs on a crappy business model. The best way to buy a car that I've found is to buy directly from a wholesaler and pay cash.

You are exactly right. There is a reason the turnover rate for employment as these dealerships is so high. You are pretty much trained to lie and cheat to the customer. Then they have the nerve to pay you pennies in commission. I had a brother working for the Cutrubus' and he had worked out a deal prior to his employment that he would be given a certain amount of time of to go to school. Needless to say, he was told when he approached them again after months of employment with the dealership that they never agreed on that in the first place. Not to mention that every time he would get a potential sale to the final stages some member of the management team would generally swoop in and take credit for the sale while he was in the back grabbing the paperwork. He was working anywhere from 60-80 hours a week and was making close to minimum. It is a greasy job and I feel bad for these kids who get sucked into it.