What's new

Greg Miller I find you odd...

What the ****. How old is this guy? It's like having Archie as the owner of the team. A guy so at odds with himself and his self esteem he routinely threatens people to make himself feel better.

It's amazing to me that this is so upsetting to you. I don't even see the threat you claim he made. It sounds like he's asking a valid question.

What the ****. How old is this guy? It's like having Archie as the owner of the team. A guy so at odds with himself and his self esteem he routinely threatens people to make himself feel better.

Why don't you say that to Archies face Viny?

It's amazing to me that this is so upsetting to you. I don't even see the threat you claim he made. It sounds like he's asking a valid question.

Whether or not Miller's question is valid is not the point.

The owner of an NBA franchise shouldn't be going on Twitter and playing internet tough guy with paying customers immediately after a loss where the management that his people put in place blew the game - it makes him look like a reactive douche and a piss poor leader.

The owner of an NBA franchise shouldn't be going on Twitter and playing internet tough guy with paying customers immediately after a tough loss - it makes him look like a reactive dolt and a piss poor leader.

I don't agree with you on the tough guy assessment. You might be right that was how it was meant, but it doesn't read that way to me. There are certainly better ways of playing a tough guy than on his twit site. His dad just confronted the fans in the stands. I guess this is just more evidence that we're losing the personal touch in this age of information technology.

The owner of an NBA franchise shouldn't be going on Twitter and playing internet tough guy with paying customers immediately after a loss where the management that his people put in place blew the game - it makes him look like a reactive douche and a piss poor leader.

I find it so lame that any of you even care about what he does. Get off his jock. Maybe he should move the team to Vegas where we dont mind douches and would love an NBA team. Maybe then you guys can start bitching about the owner of Real soccer whoever that is since that all that will be left. Be grateful for this man, jesus.

Face the facts people. We'd all love to see Greg shave his lame goatee, but it just isn't in the cards. This doesn't make him a bad person though.

Ah the Fringe/Star Trek bizarro alternate universe. In the other universe clean shaven Greg has personally led Utah to an 82-0 record. :)

I find it so lame that any of you even care about what he does. Get off his jock. Maybe he should move the team to Vegas where we dont mind douches and would love an NBA team. Maybe then you guys can start bitching about the owner of Real soccer whoever that is since that all that will be left. Be grateful for this man, jesus.

I care because, for obvious reasons, having an idiot for an owner will drive a franchise into the toilet faster than any player, coach or GM will.

And I don't live in Utah - I can care less where they play.

My family member use to work for the Miller franchise. I told them the tweet and here is their response....

"Ha ha ha! He is a douche bag. People should tweet to have him be somewhere so that they can have the opportunity to say something to his face. He is such a spoiled, pouty **** stick!!!"

Why don't you say that to Archies face Viny?

Vinyl, I can't believe you are trying to take Archie's "Guy" routine. Shocking.
I would like to add to kwb's question...."Why don't you" get a stool and "say that to Archies face Viny?"

I care because, for obvious reasons, having an idiot for an owner will drive a franchise into the toilet faster than any player, coach or GM will.

And I don't live in Utah - I can care less where they play.

Then why don't you choose to follow a team whose management you like? Are you in love with our logo or something?

Then why don't you choose to follow a team whose management you like? Are you in love with our logo or something?

LOL...

You're saying I shouldn't ever be critical of the team I follow? I'm supposed to like and agree with every decision the coach, GM or owner makes otherwise I should go follow another team?

My last post must have been the first one you've ever read on a sports message board.

LOL...

You're saying I shouldn't ever be critical of the team I follow? I'm supposed to like and agree with every decision the coach, GM or owner makes otherwise I should go follow another team?

My last post must have been the first one you've ever read on a sports message board.

No, I'm not telling you to go find another team. I'm asking why you bother following this specific team when you have no connection to their geographic location and you don't like where their management is headed. You're free, Man... spread your wings and fly!

This post and your previous one are unbecoming of your character. I guess we should all be glad you don't own the Jazz because while we still lack evidence of Greg's ethical shortcomings, you have revealed yours. If you're not willing to back up your statements with anything other than innuendo you should have the class to keep your mouth shut.

Getting a little hot under the collar are we? There is plently of people out there knocking Greg. You can make up your own mind.
I personally believe that most owners, and their families are probably similar to the Millers. It's not as if the Millers are ********, and the rest of
owners are not. If we revealed the lives of many of these people we'd probably be disappointed. The fact that I'm not revealing information,
and that you are asking for it to be spilled on the internet shows your class. If you really want to know some personal info about the Millers PM me.
Otherwise shut the hell up yourself.

Getting a little hot under the collar are we? There is plently of people out there knocking Greg. You can make up your own mind.
I personally believe that most owners, and their families are probably similar to the Millers. It's not as if the Millers are ********, and the rest of
owners are not. If we revealed the lives of many of these people we'd probably be disappointed. The fact that I'm not revealing information,
and that you are asking for it to be spilled on the internet shows your class. If you really want to know some personal info about the Millers PM me.
Otherwise shut the hell up yourself.

You brought an elephant into the room and now you're mad at me for not cleaning up the poop?