What's new

Hamstring help!

I had my fare share of hamstring injuries and the only thing what really helped to get back to exercising and running fastest was active release done by my chiropractor. Principle is very simple... after you strain or tear muscle it forms a scar. Active release helps to break done the scar tissue and restore muscle function. Long time ago Soviet school of thinking was to inject the scar with alcohol and local anethestic to achieve similar effect. I had it done when I was 18, damn it made me drunk for half the day lol.
Anyway... there is tons of info on active release, check it out.

I had my fare share of hamstring injuries and the only thing what really helped to get back to exercising and running fastest was active release done by my chiropractor. Principle is very simple... after you strain or tear muscle it forms a scar. Active release helps to break done the scar tissue and restore muscle function. Long time ago Soviet school of thinking was to inject the scar with alcohol and local anethestic to achieve similar effect. I had it done when I was 18, damn it made me drunk for half the day lol.
Anyway... there is tons of info on active release, check it out.
Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Went to the gym today for legs and shoulders day.
Didn't do any legs at all. Just did shoulders and abs and went home a little early.

What did you do today Log?

Went to the gym today for legs and shoulders day.
Didn't do any legs at all. Just did shoulders and abs and went home a little early.

What did you do today Log?

Welp, lessee. I got out of bed, on time I might add. I got dressed and walked all the way to the kitchen, when I realized I had left my work cell in my room, so I had to walk all the way back again (can you say double reps? wut wut!!!), then I had to move a garbage can out of the way so I could back my car out of the driveway.

Tomorrow I better take a rest day.

Might take 2.

Edit: oh almost forgot, I have nearly finished that box of hohos. Damn now I have to make a trip to Sam's Club over the weekend. So much for a rest day!