What's new

Has Exum had a surgery ?

He's been using döTERRA essential oils for a more balanced, natural healing rather than the crudities of the hand and scalpel.

On the big Show, a few days after the injury, Lindsey added a couple of interesting tidbits that might be relevant now. He mentioned something called pre-hab, that is training done before surgery to strengthen the surrounding muscles so that rehab works better. Lindsey also mentioned that the Australian national team was playing a part in the diagnosis and discussion about treatments but ultimately the Dante family would seek out other opinions and make a decision.

But maybe they decided to regrow the cartiledge with thyme and wintergreen oil applied topically as infection suggested.

...but ultimately the Dante family would seek out other opinions and make a decision.
Shouldn't be an option. Jazz are the ones paying him millions of dollars and paying for his medical care. I doubt the Australian national team or Dante's family has access to better surgery options than the doctors connected to professional sports teams who do this hundreds of times.

Check that. Jazz are probably charging back any costs to the national team since his injury occurred with them. Send him to some aboriginal witch doctor in the Outback.

Shouldn't be an option. Jazz are the ones paying him millions of dollars and paying for his medical care. I doubt the Australian national team or Dante's family has access to better surgery options than the doctors connected to professional sports teams who do this hundreds of times.

Check that. Jazz are probably charging back any costs to the national team since his injury occurred with them. Send him to some aboriginal witch doctor in the Outback.

He's a free man who can choose his own destiny. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dante can regenerate his ligament without surgery and with a bit of lavender (dōTERRA blend) applied to the feet four times daily. The wisdom of 'the best doctors' is no match to the power of the oils. Order today and mention my name for 5% off every order over $100 (shipping excluded) at www.doterra.com. Once again, that's dōTERRA.com.

Last edited:
So that's a big no.
He has not had surgery yet.
That seems like a long time to wait but sounds like they have new methods.

He's a free man who can choose his own destiny. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dante can regenerate his tendon without surgery and with a bit of lavender (dōTERRA blend) applied to the feet four times daily. The wisdom of 'the best doctors' is no match to the power of the oils. Order today and mention my name for 5% off every order over $100 (shipping excluded) at www.doterra.com. Once again, that's dōTERRA.com.
I dont really want to do Tera yet. I haven't met her. Not gonna google her either. Don't want viruses on my phone though.

Thanks for the info on how this Tera person helps dante grow his tendon though.

I just watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
If Jazz could get their hands on mutagen, no telling how many titles Jazz could win. :D

So what do they do when their witches get sick?

I think what he meant to say is that they don't have witch doctors, they have these guys:

272_RatzBlessed.jpg

They're not witch doctors -- just doctors

Yeah, and at the end of the day they are doctors paid by teh Utah Jazz to work for the Jazz's best interest, not Dante's. It's in his best interest to seek out multiples opinions. It's not like he is in a race against the clock or anything, he has time.

IDK how you manage to make the worst takes on almost every single topic.

Waiting for a period of time before surgery is normal. They have to wait for the swelling to come down before they operate. For example - Jabari tore his ACL on Dec 15 and his surgery was on January 5th, so it's about 3 weeks. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Having more than one medical opinion is standard practice when considering major surgeries. I'm sure we will hear about his surgery soon enough.

Uh yeah they do. I was watching this documentary and an aboriginal witch doctor saved Magnum PI.

I kinda wish Magnum PI had joined the A-Team. They would have had 2 helicopters, a kickass van, and a Ferrari. OMG they could get Nightrider too. Throw in Macgyver and them dudes are unstopable.

Magnum had the best lifestyle ever .... free board at a mansion in hawaii where his boss never showed up, use of his ferrari, what seemed like unlimited beer and women and a buddy with a helicopter !!!

Mac Gyver would have a pretty limited role though. He'd mostly repair the other vehicles and casually defuse bombs with whatever someone accidentally dropped on the ground within his reach.

Mac Gyver would have a pretty limited role though. He'd mostly repair the other vehicles and casually defuse bombs with whatever someone accidentally dropped on the ground within his reach.
Are you kidding? MacGyver would build his own helicopter and Ferrari out of chewing gum and paper clips.