What's new

Has Exum had a surgery ?

But maybe they decided to regrow the cartiledge with thyme and wintergreen oil applied topically as infection suggested.

No matter what you got, Robitussin will fix it.

"Daddy, I got asthma"
Robitussin
"I got cancer!"
Robitussin
"I broke my leg! Daddy, pour some tussin on it!"

the point is they're not called witch doctors you ignorant redneck clown

Don't get your knickers in a twist. Tribal doctors wouldn't have sounded as funny for what was obviously a joke. Damn, some of you people are so ******** clueless and PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmjrTcYMqBM

No matter what you got, Robitussin will fix it.

"Daddy, I got asthma"
Robitussin
"I got cancer!"
Robitussin
"I broke my leg! Daddy, pour some tussin on it!"
Robitussin works as good as Windex on those things? You sure about that?
tumblr_lssg6lsWYl1r3daxpo1_400.jpg

Yeah, and at the end of the day they are doctors paid by teh Utah Jazz to work for the Jazz's best interest, not Dante's. It's in his best interest to seek out multiples opinions. It's not like he is in a race against the clock or anything, he has time.
Sure, he can and should seek out opinions. But don't you think the Jazz, who are set to pay Exum around $23M over 5 years should have MAJOR input? Also, the Jazz have or have access to a wealth of information and relationships with the best surgeons in the country. The real decision should be where he wants to have his surgery done: by someone in SLC or somewhere like Kerlan-Jobe in Los Angeles, probably the most renowned clinic in the world for sports-related injuries.

But it's nice of you to be consistent, Cy, and attack me on nearly every issue. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Sure, he can and should seek out opinions. But don't you think the Jazz, who are set to pay Exum around $23M over 5 years should have MAJOR input? Also, the Jazz have or have access to a wealth of information and relationships with the best surgeons in the country. The real decision should be where he wants to have his surgery done: by someone in SLC or somewhere like Kerlan-Jobe in Los Angeles, probably the most renowned clinic in the world for sports-related injuries.

But it's nice of you to be consistent, Cy, and attack me on nearly every issue. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think the decision comes down to Dante, so he should do what he feels comfortable with.

Are you kidding? MacGyver would build his own helicopter and Ferrari out of chewing gum and paper clips.

Come on now joe bag. We all know it would have been a hellarari or a feracopter, and it would have been way cooler than anything magnum pi drove.

I've seen movies. Let's just get a Dante clone and get rid of he real one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mac Gyver would have a pretty limited role though. He'd mostly repair the other vehicles and casually defuse bombs with whatever someone accidentally dropped on the ground within his reach.

Dude Macgyver has a wormhole machine and an alien buddy with a ****ing lazer spear.

On the big Show, a few days after the injury, Lindsey added a couple of interesting tidbits that might be relevant now. He mentioned something called pre-hab, that is training done before surgery to strengthen the surrounding muscles so that rehab works better. Lindsey also mentioned that the Australian national team was playing a part in the diagnosis and discussion about treatments but ultimately the Dante family would seek out other opinions and make a decision.

But maybe they decided to regrow the cartiledge with thyme and wintergreen oil applied topically as infection suggested.

Dante Exum injury update
As we suspected, when Dante was playing in a friendly game in Ljubljana, he took off and landed in a compromising position and did in fact tear his ACL…

Luckily for Dante, even under tough circumstances, we actually had personnel there in Ljubljana, Slovenia, at the game. And so, Jeff Watkinson was the person there at the time, and so, literally I had a phone call five minutes after the incident…And so, we were able to quickly get Jeff and Dante on a plane home, and give him some immediate care yesterday evening.

It’s very critical during this period that a few things happen, that you reduce swelling, and you try to increase joint mobility. There’s actually a prehab phase to conditions like this that are very critical to having good outcomes.

So, we’ve been using every minute since Dante’s return yesterday evening to our advantage, and we’ve been able to get the swelling down a great deal, and luckily Dante’s able to straighten his leg, which is a good first start to the prehab process. …

We’re gonna be very careful and get second and third opinions from the best doctors, and really, our doctors here encourage, are encouraging Dante and his representation to look at different opinions relative to the imaging and what our doctors in Australia and the doctors here have provided us so far.

So, we have great clarity moving forward, and the great news is there’s never a good time for this to happen, but young point guards** that have had ACLs have had very good outcomes.

Found the interview for reference purposes...