What's new

Has Exum had a surgery ?

Let go of what? He just looks like he got older. Looks like a run-of-the-mill 65 year old to me.
I assumed he would have prevented aging by mixing a paste of melted rubber bands, tree sap, crude oil (which he would tap from the ground using a drinking straw) and sweat and then coating his body with it every morning and night.

So is there any chance Dante could return at the end of the season?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

post-16805-So-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-YUXt.gif

yep there is if we made the playoffs I can't see the organization taking the risk.

I'm hoping he doesn't play in the Olympics but i fear he will

Any news on when Dante will join the Jazz for games? Burks learned a lot by being at the games during his rehab.

Any news on when Dante will join the Jazz for games? Burks learned a lot by being at the games during his rehab.

I remember seeing him in the stands in one game, at least (on league pass, can't remember which game).

I don't think they gave any timeline on his rehab or return. Some people play like six months after this injury, some people like Derrick Rose take like 4 years.

No way the Jazz let him play in the next Olympics.
They don't have a choice if he wants to. They can't ban him from playing in the Olympics. Also not sure it would be bad for him, if he is 100 percent.

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

I miss Exum and his epic defense. Sounds like he would return March/April at the earliest if we base it on six months.

I also miss his defense, and more than his overall team defense I think I miss his PG defense. He is definitely 2 steps up from what we have out there right now defensively.
I hope he works on his shot while he's out.... a lot.

Like Burks did. Burks seems to be way better than he was before.

No way the Jazz let him play in the next Olympics.

I can see the argument that you want him to avoid it, but is it really to his benefit and the Jazz benefit? Sure, there's risk he could get injured. But there's always that risk.

That's my problem with this argument that they shouldn't compete in these summer tournaments/Olympics. These guys are going to play somewhere. Who's to say that playing pickup ball isn't going to cause the same type of injury.

PLaying in the olympics could get him back into the swing of things faster so his start to next season is smoother.

I remember seeing him in the stands in one game, at least (on league pass, can't remember which game).

Donte has been at all the games, he sits with the team for roughly 50% of the game. He always is coming and going throughout the game.

I can see the argument that you want him to avoid it, but is it really to his benefit and the Jazz benefit? Sure, there's risk he could get injured. But there's always that risk.

That's my problem with this argument that they shouldn't compete in these summer tournaments/Olympics. These guys are going to play somewhere. Who's to say that playing pickup ball isn't going to cause the same type of injury.

PLaying in the olympics could get him back into the swing of things faster so his start to next season is smoother.

Correct, the Jazz cannot ban him. But they can say we really don't want you to play, and he would be stupid not to listen.

A pickup game is way less likely to cause an injury then playing in the olympics.

Donte has been at all the games, he sits with the team for roughly 50% of the game. He always is coming and going throughout the game.

Pretty sure he has been to 3 Jazz games, the ones we have played at home. I doubt he travels with the team on road trips.