What's new

Have we made the largest jump ever?

Has this team made the largest leap ever? Borderline lottery team to fighting for home court advantage? A 20 game swing!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

At least in my lifetime that I can recall. I've missed maybe 5 games this year and they went from having one of the most unwatchable and atrocious offenses to being overwhelming enjoyable to watch both on the defensive end of the ball and offensive.

Proud of each of these guys. Quin Synder is a Jedi Master.

How are you defining jump? There have certainly been better win streaks than Utah's. I dont think Utah was ever that bad, it was just because of injuries.

There were people who thought Utah could be a 50 win team this year.

The first game against the Warriors might be soft, with their players still possibly injured by then, but the last one will be tough since they will probably be trying to prepare for the playoffs instead of resting, which they are doing now.

I’m going to not doubt Rudy or Donovan or DL or Quin or Jingles. That just doesn’t work out well for anyone.

Getting to 50 wins would be nothing short of miraculous with the obstacles and adversity they’ve face this season.

How are you defining jump? There have certainly been better win streaks than Utah's. I dont think Utah was ever that bad, it was just because of injuries.

There were people who thought Utah could be a 50 win team this year.
Which is what it looks like they might be... despite the injuries. That's quite a jump.

We also have a much easier schedule to end the season. I really hope we continue playing like the way we are on this current win streak plus the pre-all star break streak. But the doubter in me questions if our actual average is like the way we played in our latest loss to the Portland Trailblazers.

The first game against the Warriors might be soft, with their players still possibly injured by then, but the last one will be tough since they will probably be trying to prepare for the playoffs instead of resting, which they are doing now.
I don't know. The second one is last game of the year for warriors. I think they are resting for it.

Sent from my SM-J727T using JazzFanz mobile app