What's new

Herro Rumors

Hulk Hogan has entered the chat.

hulk-hogan-brother.gif

Cy has been talking like a WWF wrestler for awhile now. I'm not sure why.

I don't understand why someone would think that Dame is just what the Celtics need. I'd take a chance on that proposed Celtics package before the trash Heat package just because I think that there is a chance that team, stripped of secondary assets, has a chance if being worse than the sum of its parts.

If Miami misses on Dame I wonder if they end up regretting not getting in on Beal. I know he had a no trade but I'm guessing Miami could have got on that list.

From what I can tell it looks like the Heat offered just Herro and two picks, so no Jaquez/Jokic, with Lowry/Robinson as salary matchers.

Utah would have to do a significant contribution to Portland to make Portland take that deal. Tough to make a Lillard trade and not have at least a young interesting guy as a center piece.

From what I can tell it looks like the Heat offered just Herro and two picks, so no Jaquez/Jokic, with Lowry/Robinson as salary matchers.

Utah would have to do a significant contribution to Portland to make Portland take that deal. Tough to make a Lillard trade and not have at least a young interesting guy as a center piece.
Depends on what Toronto is really offering. I guess Massai kinda negotiates and then will pull back a bit as things get serious... can't remember who said it on what pod though.

I think Heat need to add Jaquez and Jovic... I mean what are we doing here. If not I can see the offers from Toronto or Philly getting more traction. Philly depends on what they get for Harden and Maxey from other teams.

While I'm sure they'd love a high end prospect... that guy may not be out there for them. Toronto with Dick, 1-2 picks, and OG might be the leader in the clubhouse if that is the priority.

For us helping with the Herro/Nurkic/Ayton dance they would like to do and adding a first is plenty.

Depends on what Toronto is really offering. I guess Massai kinda negotiates and then will pull back a bit as things get serious... can't remember who said it on what pod though.

I think Heat need to add Jaquez and Jovic... I mean what are we doing here. If not I can see the offers from Toronto or Philly getting more traction. Philly depends on what they get for Harden and Maxey from other teams.

While I'm sure they'd love a high end prospect... that guy may not be out there for them. Toronto with Dick, 1-2 picks, and OG might be the leader in the clubhouse if that is the priority.

For us helping with the Herro/Nurkic/Ayton dance they would like to do and adding a first is plenty.
In that case it would be Ayton as the high value prospect with the picks they can point to.

Miami can **** off if this is the case.

Miami can **** off if this is the case.
And this too… I get that there is something we want in a potential deal… but Miami is getting the best deal of any party so go ahead and add in the extra stuff to get it done. I think they are waiting for Porty to ask for those extras and Porty is in FU mode.

True... but we do have many pieces that can make it more smooth contractually.
But does Phoenix actually want Sexton or THT?

To me they would want KO to supplement Nurkic more than they would want Sexton. Sexton's scoring would be marginal with KD/Booker/Beal.

But Utah supposedly isn't willing to deal KO

But does Phoenix actually want Sexton or THT?

To me they would want KO to supplement Nurkic more than they would want Sexton. Sexton's scoring would be marginal with KD/Booker/Beal.

But Utah supposedly isn't willing to deal KO
Look… I would think they’d want to keep Ayton over any of that so what the **** do I know???

I don’t hate the Sexton addition to that group. He would likely be able to score with mega efficiency with the spacing they provide. He’d be more of a regular season workhorse. He’s not a need but wouldn’t be completely useless.

Also with regard to the Suns… Isiah Thomas is rumored to be pretty involved there now… and I could see him liking Sexton.

Also heard a porty guy say he think the Nurkic Ayton deal happens one way or another no matter who the deal ends up with… shrug