What's new

Herro Rumors

Memphis has been a better defensive team with him on the court for the last two seasons. No idea how much noise is in that (like playing with JJJ more minutes than not) but I think he is generally regarded as a JJ Redick esque defender, but with some better physical traits. Going to play good team defense and generally be in the right spots and has enough strength/movement ability to not be a liability.

I'm pretty sure you're the person I argued with this about a month ago and you claimed advanced stats favored Dunn until I proved you wrong, but idk, maybe I'm misremembering which delusional THT hater I was arguing with.
Dunn beats him clearly in EFG%, TS%, AST/TO, TO ratio, Ast Ratio, PIE, PER etc... AST% and REB% are pretty much drawn. I dont know how the other advanced individual stats work since I dont know how to filter them by specific time period (maybe need subs to those sites), but I would bet Dunn wins them as well since he is just a better player.

Only team based advanced stats (like nba.com's ORtg and DRtg) are in favor of THT, which is explained by the fact that he played with better players.

Top 5 player lineup in minutes for THT
147 minutes with K. Olynyk - L. Markkanen - T. Horton-Tucker - O. Agbaji - W. Kessler

Top 5 player lineup in minutes for Dunn
31 minutes with K. Olynyk - K. Dunn - U. Azubuike - L. Samanic - O. Agbaji

I cant remember arguing with you about this but if you ever beat me in an argument I must have been in a burning fever or some other seriously handicapped state of mind so that excuses me from remembering such event.

I will say this:

• Boston has access to all their picks and a top 4 GSW protected pick
  • Robert Williams is a great fit with their current team as a young upcoming center who is on a great contract for the next 3 seasons
  • Jordan Walsh is interesting as a prospect after having a much better than anticipated SL.
Outside of that, how do you find a place for Brogdon? Would the Celtics include Horford to a 3rd team?

Dunn beats him clearly in EFG%, TS%, AST/TO, TO ratio, Ast Ratio, PIE, PER etc... AST% and REB% are pretty much drawn. I dont know how the other advanced individual stats work since I dont know how to filter them by specific time period (maybe need subs to those sites), but I would bet Dunn wins them as well since he is just a better player.

Only team based advanced stats (like nba.com's ORtg and DRtg) are in favor of THT, which is explained by the fact that he played with better players.

Top 5 player lineup in minutes for THT
147 minutes with K. Olynyk - L. Markkanen - T. Horton-Tucker - O. Agbaji - W. Kessler

Top 5 player lineup in minutes for Dunn
31 minutes with K. Olynyk - K. Dunn - U. Azubuike - L. Samanic - O. Agbaji

I cant remember arguing with you about this but if you ever beat me in an argument I must have been in a burning fever or some other seriously handicapped state of mind so that excuses me from remembering such event.
Again there is no reason to rehash this as I already proved you wrong about a month ago on this. You arent a serious person bringing up PER.

Again there is no reason to rehash this as I already proved you wrong about a month ago on this. You arent a serious person bringing up PER.
Again that last sentence proves exactly who you are. Diverting attention away from your own flaws by harping on 1 small detail in a post.

Only place where you have ever proven me wrong is in your head., where you win all your arguments 100% of the time.

If any other JFC poster thinks that Cy has proven me wrong at any point in time please say so. I will eat my crow if there was an instance where that actually has happened.

And also, as I pointed out to you when you tried to make these dumbass arguments, Dunn played in the final 3 games of the season and THT did not. Those would have probably been 40-10-10 games for THT with how easy they were.
Lmao I didnt make any arguments in that post. I only pointed to some concrete stats related to your arguments. So if there were dumbass arguments in that post they were your own. I even quoted them to highlight they are your words, not mine.

Also throwing out THT 40-10-10 statlines seems really "objective" for a guy who just few weeks ago self-proclaimed himself as the most objective poster in the forum.

Good job not embarassing yourself... mr Objectivity.

Boston is somehow the betting favorite? (I guess this is also the Damian Lillard trade thread)
That article and headline are both terribly written tbh, it literally says
Per BetOnline, excluding the Miami Heat, the Boston Celtics are frontrunners
So if you exclude the actual front runners, then they’re the front runners? Incredibly misleading by that website

Again that last sentence proves exactly who you are. Diverting attention away from your own flaws by harping on 1 small detail in a post.

Only place where you have ever proven me wrong is in your head., where you win all your arguments 100% of the time.

If any other JFC poster thinks that Cy has proven me wrong at any point in time please say so. I will eat my crow if there was an instance where that actually has happened.
Brother because I'm not going to rehash this dumbass argument with you. Go back and refresh yourself.

Pretty much the only way a Lillard to Toronto trade works is with a 3rd team taking Siakam. Portland doesn't want Trent Jr back or OG on his contract. Plus that's giving up way too much for Lillard to give up 3 valuable players plus picks. Siakam is the only big enough contract and is worth enough to make the trade happen. Plus Toronto can fill his role with their plerethera of PFs. If Siakam can get 3 1st round picks plus 2 more from Toronto that should be enough for Lillard and beat out Miami.

I've soured a bit on Siakam but I would still consider him for the Jazz as a 3rd team. But I think he might not be a great fit and might cost too much here. I guess Collins and THT works for salary, I'm not sure I would give up enough picks though with an expiring deal. It's too risky.

I will say this:

• Boston has access to all their picks and a top 4 GSW protected pick
  • Robert Williams is a great fit with their current team as a young upcoming center who is on a great contract for the next 3 seasons
  • Jordan Walsh is interesting as a prospect after having a much better than anticipated SL.
Outside of that, how do you find a place for Brogdon? Would the Celtics include Horford to a 3rd team?
Brogdon and Williams go to Phoenix for Ayton… Portland gets Ayton.

Pretty much the only way a Lillard to Toronto trade works is with a 3rd team taking Siakam. Portland doesn't want Trent Jr back or OG on his contract. Plus that's giving up way too much for Lillard to give up 3 valuable players plus picks. Siakam is the only big enough contract and is worth enough to make the trade happen. Plus Toronto can fill his role with their plerethera of PFs. If Siakam can get 3 1st round picks plus 2 more from Toronto that should be enough for Lillard and beat out Miami.

I've soured a bit on Siakam but I would still consider him for the Jazz as a 3rd team. But I think he might not be a great fit and might cost too much here. I guess Collins and THT works for salary, I'm not sure I would give up enough picks though with an expiring deal. It's too risky.
They can cobble together the salary without Trent Jr. The deal will also be a 3/4/5 team deal so will easily find a home for Trent. I think Raps know they don’t want to pay OG and he won’t want to stay with them if he has similar money offers. Whether or not they get Dame teams should be calling on OG.

Celtics picks are pretty bad assets tho, even unprotected. I just don't see them being bad as long as they have Tatum

Celtics picks are pretty bad assets tho, even unprotected. I just don't see them being bad as long as they have Tatum
With as much as they have pushed in already I’d guess those picks have some volatility… any pick more than two years in the future is tough to project how good or bad it will be. 24/26/28/30… 2 of those have pretty high volatility. Tatum is also racking up a ton of minutes early in his career so never know when he might get hit by injury bug.

They can cobble together the salary without Trent Jr. The deal will also be a 3/4/5 team deal so will easily find a home for Trent. I think Raps know they don’t want to pay OG and he won’t want to stay with them if he has similar money offers. Whether or not they get Dame teams should be calling on OG.
They could do that. OG might be available and not sticking around. Siakam is in his final year as well, I don't think he sticks around either unless they over pay and I don't really see Toronto doing that. Either way Lillard or not Toronto needs to make some big moves this year.

With as much as they have pushed in already I’d guess those picks have some volatility… any pick more than two years in the future is tough to project how good or bad it will be. 24/26/28/30… 2 of those have pretty high volatility. Tatum is also racking up a ton of minutes early in his career so never know when he might get hit by injury bug.
I guess anything has volatility, but the Boston Celtics with Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown under long term deala are near the bottom of the list.

Hulk Hogan has entered the chat.

hulk-hogan-brother.gif