What's new

Herro Rumors

So because I'll trade Sexton for a defensive stud champion I'm a hater?

Stop trolling
Because you pivoted from a trade thought to your number #1 goal... which is to trade Sexton.

Also, because you have started multiple incorrect Sexton threads and at one point mentioned it is more likely that Sexton's knee explodes than he starts.

You could just own it... its okay.

Because you pivoted from a trade thought to your number #1 goal... which is to trade Sexton.

Also, because you have started multiple incorrect Sexton threads and at one point mentioned it is more likely that Sexton's knee explodes than he starts.

You could just own it... its okay.
Just stating the facts

If the price ends up being one first I suppose I could get with the idea of Jrue. It would be a rental most likely but might allow us to get some return in a sign and trade this offseason. Just a couple years older than I'd like.

Dame/Giannis gonna be a handful... sheesh. I'm actually happy for all involved. I hadn't turned on Dame like some have. He tried... I see his side of the story.

People are going to bash them if they can't win, but this is still A+++ move. Giannis isn't guaranteed to be there for long, do your best to win when he's in uniform and Dame is one hell of partner.

People are going to bash them if they can't win, but this is still A+++ move. Giannis isn't guaranteed to be there for long, do your best to win when he's in uniform and Dame is one hell of partner.
I think the league and fanbase won today... Man Adam Silver sitting in his office sweating ballz thinking about the rating for a Milwaukee/Denver finals. I mean the real hoopers would love it but the ratings would be trash (just guessing).

I think the league and fanbase won today... Man Adam Silver sitting in his office sweating ballz thinking about the rating for a Milwaukee/Denver finals. I mean the real hoopers would love it but the ratings would be trash (just guessing).
What’s the NBA’s equivalent to what Jazz & surrogates have passively floated about “do this or that” or else they’re 500 miles south on I-15? That’s next.

It's funny how much egos these GMs seem to have. They fail to get deals done or better deals because of percieved slights and superiority.
That’s nonsense. These guys are professionals. At the top of their game. At the top of the world. Why on earth would they ever do something so petty that would compromise their legacies? That never happens.

(Sarcasm for the dense).

It's funny how much egos these GMs seem to have. They fail to get deals done or better deals because of percieved slights and superiority.
Theres no reason to talk to the Heat. If the Heat really had a better offer to make, they would be able to relay that message. I'm sure Portland gave them their demands and Miami couldn't meet them

That’s nonsense. These guys are professionals. At the top of their game. At the top of the world. Why on earth would they ever do something so petty that would compromise their legacies? That never happens.

(Sarcasm for the dense).
Also, I talk with smart guys all the time that do dumbass things because of ego or how it will look. Its pretty damn funny... sometimes rather lose money and try to be right rather than eat some humble pie.