What's new

Hey ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps. I did possess enough comprehension to read this:

If you're going to ban people, ban people who are incessantly idiot and can't have a normal discussion/don't bring any positive values to the board.

Considering his alt was him and thus they are one in the same, and considering his alt brought nothing to the table and was a giant pain in the *** who broke a ton of rules around here in a short time, that means Cy as a whole (him and his multiple personalities) didn't bring something to the board. Now if he ever got back on his meds and those personalities ceased to exist, then that statement doesn't apply.

That's hardly an intellectual statement, though I imagine to you anything not written in crayon and contains words that possess more than three syllables is a ****ing dissertation.

lol. douche.

Remember those kids in school that would tell on people who were skipping class or were playing tackle football at recess?

Wonder what kids like that are up to these days...

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Perhaps. I did possess enough comprehension to read this:

If you're going to ban people, ban people who are incessantly idiot and can't have a normal discussion/don't bring any positive values to the board.

Considering his alt was him and thus they are one in the same, and considering his alt brought nothing to the table and was a giant pain in the *** who broke a ton of rules around here in a short time, that means Cy as a whole (him and his multiple personalities) didn't bring something to the board. Now if he ever got back on his meds and those personalities ceased to exist, then that statement doesn't apply.

That's hardly an intellectual statement, though I imagine to you anything not written in crayon and contains words that possess more than three syllables is a ****ing dissertation.

If his alt annoyed you, then ban the alt. It's that freaking simple. Cyrone as a poster did nothing to bother you. Sure his alt may have, but by banning his alt you're essentially telling him to try again and do better. You're telling him to improve himself. Instead what you decide to do is completely get rid of him, and make this board less enjoyable by taking away a vital member of the board. You're degrading the total product.

Oh, and you want more than a three syllable word? You're a *** guzzling, *** sucking piece of **** that will never amount to anything other than being an over-zealous moderator on a subpar message board. Eat ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone report that. Can't from this app and it's worthwhile of a vote.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using JazzFanz mobile app

Thanks. Personal attack on anyone, mod or not, isn't appropriate on here.

Four pages and nobody's mentioned who the alt was?

Remember those kids in school that would tell on people who were skipping class or were playing tackle football at recess?

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Remember those kids in school that would skip class or play tackle football at recess?

image.php

Someone report that. Can't from this app and it's worthwhile of a vote.

You guys, he's right. I just reported Nate, and you should do. Lets all rise against this abuse of power!!!

You guys, he's right. I just reported Nate, and you should do. Lets all rise against this abuse of power!!!

I'm honestly curious...what power was abused here.

Anyways you all should feel bad for me. I'm just some piece of crap whose ceiling in life is to be an overzealous mod on some second rate board. Woe is me! You work, and you slave, and you steal just enough for a sweet lick of that shiny brass ring... don't I get a lick? Doesn't Nate get a lick?

Haven't Cy done something like that but not an alt but posting naked pics which I sadly failed to see and got banned in the exact same time of the last year? It appears to me he's suicidal in this time of the year. And he is a really pissy one that can't stand a joke more than one time. Right Cy? I agree with everyone that says this forum needs posters like him and the banning procedure should be altered in their favor. Look at the history of the dude, has he posted like over 20 thousand posts up to day?!? The rules should be altered with more respect to their hardwork and life long years spent in here. Wasn't he just over 20 years old or something? He has spent nearly half his life posting in here if he is here since the start.

Anyways you all should feel bad for me. I'm just some piece of crap whose ceiling in life is to be an overzealous mod on some second rate board. Woe is me! You work, and you slave, and you steal just enough for a sweet lick of that shiny brass ring... don't I get a lick? Doesn't Nate get a lick?

qytapyvy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

What do you charge?

If his alt annoyed you, then ban the alt. It's that freaking simple. Cyrone as a poster did nothing to bother you. Sure his alt may have, but by banning his alt you're essentially telling him to try again and do better. You're telling him to improve himself. Instead what you decide to do is completely get rid of him, and make this board less enjoyable by taking away a vital member of the board. You're degrading the total product.

Cyrone and his alt are the same person. If the policy becomes just to punish alts and let original account holders do whatever they want then all that'll happen is we'll get more alts. Cyrone broke the rules, you know that, he knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.