What's new

Hey ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it moderately amusing how Nate follows the rules here more strictly than he does the rules of the USA (regarding marijuana).

/Yeah, I know, he lives in Colorado.

I do find it moderately amusing how Nate follows the rules here more strictly than he does the rules of the USA (regarding marijuana).

The laws on marijuana are completely dumb in the first place and completely unjust in the second place. Trying to protect people from themselves by threatening to lock them in a cage and ruin their life... Makes a lot of sense. Next time I have a headache I think I'll cut my head off...because headaches are bad, ya know.

Oh, and Nate does his job as far as I can tell. I bet if it were up to him many things that are infractions wouldn't be.

Really really don't get the Nate hate. Especially blaming him for whatever role he has played in enforcing the rules. Seriously, cry harder.

The laws on marijuana are completely dumb in the first place and completely unjust in the second place. Trying to protect people from themselves by threatening to lock them in a cage and ruin their life... Makes a lot of sense. Next time I have a headache I think I'll cut my head off...because headaches are bad, ya know.

Oh, and Nate does his job as far as I can tell. I bet if it were up to him many things that are infractions wouldn't be.

Really really don't get the Nate hate. Especially blaming him for whatever role he has played in enforcing the rules. Seriously, cry harder.

So it's ok to ignore the rules on marijuana because they're stupid? Waaaaaaaait a second...

So it's ok to ignore the rules on marijuana because they're stupid? Waaaaaaaait a second...

Dude, what's your issue? Is it okay? I guess it depends. I have a hard time thinking someone is a bad person if they aren't actually hurting anyone. I don't get a boner for following the rules for the sake of following the rules. But just like when I get caught speeding on a 5 lane hwy that I have all to myself, I am polite and respectful to the cop and I go and pay my ticket like a good little boy. I don't tell the cop what a scumbag he is and call him out in front of anyone and everyone who will listen. How dumb would that be? He's doing his job. It ain't personal.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Nate has/had a medical card.

Dude, what's your issue? Is it okay? I guess it depends. I have a hard time thinking someone is a bad person if they aren't actually hurting anyone. I don't get a boner for following the rules for the sake of following the rules. But just like when I get caught speeding on a 5 lane hwy that I have all to myself, I am polite and respectful to the cop and I go and pay my ticket like a good little boy. I don't tell the cop what a scumbag he is and call him out in front of anyone and everyone who will listen. How dumb would that be? He's doing his job. It ain't personal.

I'm just pointing out that I find the hypocrisy amusing. Several times it has been pointed out to myself (and others) that even though we find the rules stupid, we have to follow them because they are the board rules, and that if we don't like them, we can find another Jazz site. Yet the same people who say that, they're doing the exact same thing, except in real life...where it's probably a bit more serious.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Nate has/had a medical card.

Now I don't know what Nate's medical issues here, so let me clarify that I'm not trying to demean them if they are serious...but like Scootsy said, all you have to have is mild back pain or a little headache and you can get one. It's a loophole, much like making an alt is a loophole. I just think there's some hypocrisy by you guys saying one is ok and one isn't.

I'm just pointing out that I find the hypocrisy amusing. Several times it has been pointed out to myself (and others) that even though we find the rules stupid, we have to follow them because they are the board rules, and that if we don't like them, we can find another Jazz site. Yet the same people who say that, they're doing the exact same thing, except in real life...where it's probably a bit more serious.

Now I don't know what Nate's medical issues here, so let me clarify that I'm not trying to demean them if they are serious...but like Scootsy said, all you have to have is mild back pain or a little headache and you can get one. It's a loophole, much like making an alt is a loophole. I just think there's some hypocrisy by you guys saying one is ok and one isn't.

But alts are lame and pot isnt

Technically using a medical card does not make it legal. It is still a federal crime to possess marijuana.

I'm locking this thread. We don't need to provide a forum for Hantlers to make personal pot shots at other moderators.

Hey ******* 2.0

I'm locking this thread. We don't need to provide a forum for Hantlers to make personal pot shots at other moderators.

Sorry to start this up again, but I was just thinking that by locking that thread, aren't you encouraging the vitriol to be spread around multiple threads and topics?

Confining it to the one thread would not only give Hantlers his soapbox, but it would keep the dialogue focused. I just don't see how (short of silencing Hantlers) closing the thread ends the ranting.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];646642 said:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.