What's new

Hmmmm you don’t say?

Don’t look know, but Joe Ingles is reporting that Donovan seems happy in Utah. You mean… someone who has access to Donovan and doesn’t have to speculate from cryptic tweets and leaked/fake media reports thinks Donovan likes Utah????

Hmmmmm….. you don’t say?

Don’t look know, but Joe Ingles is reporting that Donovan seems happy in Utah. You mean… someone who has access to Donovan and doesn’t have to speculate from cryptic tweets and leaked/fake media reports thinks Donovan likes Utah????

Hmmmmm….. you don’t say?
Hey the media wouldn't have a job if there was nothing to report. No one wants to read the happy news. "Little Girl Likes Butterflies" is a headline that will garner 4 clicks, all from my wife and mother. "Little Girl Pulls the Wings off Butterflies - mother horrified", that gets all teh clicks.

Hey the media wouldn't have a job if there was nothing to report. No one wants to read the happy news. "Little Girl Likes Butterflies" is a headline that will garner 4 clicks, all from my wife and mother. "Little Girl Pulls the Wings off Butterflies - mother horrified", that gets all teh clicks.
Maybe we should stop being an audience to it.

I will point out that Eric Walden is the one reporting it. He also asked Rudy Gay about the “spat” with Snyder. The Jazz media has actually been pretty grounded through this stretch, it’s the weak minded fans who are in a panic.

What makes you think he didn't say it in practice?

It wasn't like nobody knew what the problem was. It has been a focus for sometime and even the main culprits were admitting they need to play some defense. Going vanilla with stuff like "we need more effort" which has been told since the beginning of the season wasn't very effective anyways. Sometimes truths need to hit hard and what Gobert said wasn't even that hard.
If he was being straight with them in practice why would he then do a cryptic little tweet? You don’t have to defend everything he does.

If he was being straight with them in practice why would he then do a cryptic little tweet? You don’t have to defend everything he does.
Here’s my issue with all of this. How fragile do you think Donovan is? Why do you think everyone on the team is so petty? Has Donovan done much to show you he has no emotional intelligence? My perspective of him is that he has extremely high emotional intelligence. Maybe I’m completely bias cause I like the guy a lot, but since he was a rookie he has been extremely mature about pretty much everything. Sure he got mad at Rudy at the beginning of the pandemic, but everyone in America has gone through being frustrated with family because of how they approach COVID.

For some reason a random scout in New York says he thinks Donovan will like playing in a bigger market and all of a sudden Jazz fans lose their emotional maturity (not that they ever had it.)

May be because it wasn't having an effect? I don't know, Rudy looks like an awkward dude. It's a possibility he never brought it up in practice but I doubt that since it has been the most talked topic. We just don't know. The fact that someone needs to say to these guys that they need to play with effort is absurd as it is after the Clippers series but here we are.

The main thing, anyways, is Rudy's comments were balanced answers meant to elevate effort. It really shouldn't have been a problem but then again I sometimes forget how NBA gets as soft as a spongecake.

Hmmmmm….. you don’t say?
Quite honestly rumors prove more true usually than what any player or their teammates have to say. PS, Joe is never going to just throw Donovan to the wolves under cut him and say “yeah he wants out”. Btw, why can’t Donovan give the exact answer Joe did when he was asked directly about it a week ago?

Here’s my issue with all of this. How fragile do you think Donovan is? Why do you think everyone on the team is so petty? Has Donovan done much to show you he has no emotional intelligence? My perspective of him is that he has extremely high emotional intelligence. Maybe I’m completely bias cause I like the guy a lot, but since he was a rookie he has been extremely mature about pretty much everything. Sure he got mad at Rudy at the beginning of the pandemic, but everyone in America has gone through being frustrated with family because of how they approach COVID.

For some reason a random scout in New York says he thinks Donovan will like playing in a bigger market and all of a sudden Jazz fans lose their emotional maturity (not that they ever had it.)
You’re right, his passive aggressive likes, throwing his teammate under the bus for MONTHS and not ever commenting on it, throwing the medical staff under the bus who took care of him for the first 3 years of his career under the bus and getting them fired. That is the upmost maturity. The dude is great at pulling the wool over people like yourselves eyes by putting up a great PR curtain. The real him shows every single time something goes a little wrong. Donovan is very fragile, thin skinned, and petty. I would know, look at me.

You’re right, his passive aggressive likes, throwing his teammate under the bus for MONTHS and not ever commenting on it, throwing the medical staff under the bus who took care of him for the first 3 years of his career under the bus and getting them fired. That is the upmost maturity. The dude is great at pulling the wool over people like yourselves eyes by putting up a great PR curtain. The real him shows every single time something goes a little wrong. Donovan is very fragile, thin skinned, and petty. I would know, look at me.
Nice big paragraph of lies.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I can't believe this forum allows posters to post unsubstantiated lies about a current Jazz player over and over and over again. Is this a Jazz fan site at all?

Question players on the court. Sure. That's natural. Breaking these guys down personally on rumors is completely different.

This constant bashing of a current Jazz player is unacceptable. Creates a toxic environment.

I can't believe this forum allows posters to post unsubstantiated lies about a current Jazz player over and over and over again. Is this a Jazz fan site at all?

Question players on the court. Sure. That's natural. Breaking these guys down personally on rumors is completely different.

This constant bashing of a current Jazz player is unacceptable. Creates a toxic environment.

“Lies”

And you’re right this is a Jazz fan forum, not a Donovan stan forum. Only one lying and denying is you lol.

Hey @LoPo your man can’t even beat Rudy in a “name the snowplows” contest lmao. There was a Donovan type option, it’s so nice to see how much Donovan’s popularity has tanked.

Hey @LoPo your man can’t even beat Rudy in a “name the snowplows” contest lmao. There was a Donovan type option, it’s so nice to see how much Donovan’s popularity has tanked.

Please dont obsess over how great Gobert is. We dont want to go through this again when he doesnt sign your underwear or respond to your fan mail of the pictures you drew for him.

Donovan is really going to need a few more melatonin to fall asleep tonight after losing that life altering competition.

But seriously, stop taking personal shots at Jazz players based of your feelings and not facts. It's inappropriate behavior.

I agree with PooPoo. Posters should only be allowed to post substantiated lies.