What's new

honz for moderator?

Would you like honz to apply for the open mod position?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
I am debating whether to put my name in the hat to become the next moderator or not. Would you like for me to be a mod? Yes or no? Please vote.

Nothing personal but:

1. I don't believe we need another moderator.

2. You look like a little bitch soliciting for such a worthless position.

3. Nothing personal, honz. I haven't trolled your Broncos forum in a while, at three wins it would be a good time to do it.

Here's the problem... I would vote for almost anybody who is a good, basic poster, to be a mod. There are about three exceptions -- but those people wouldn't have a chance at it anyway. I can't vote for honz in this poll, because -- does that mean I'm voting against someone else? Am I offering my support for honz in some exclusive way that would prevent me from supporting someone else *more*?

I can't do that. I don't know who else even wants to be a mod. But I mean, yeah, honz, as long as you would be judicious and act with some common sense, I wouldn't be against you or anything. Somebody else might be better -- or not. I don't know.

That's my vote. There was no maybe option. :)

Here's the problem... I would vote for almost anybody who is a good, basic poster, to be a mod. There are about three exceptions -- but those people wouldn't have a chance at it anyway. I can't vote for honz in this poll, because -- does that mean I'm voting against someone else? Am I offering my support for honz in some exclusive way that would prevent me from supporting someone else *more*?

I can't do that. I don't know who else even wants to be a mod. But I mean, yeah, honz, as long as you would be judicious and act with some common sense, I wouldn't be against you or anything. Somebody else might be better -- or not. I don't know.

That's my vote. There was no maybe option. :)

Way to be committal.

This is just a vote as to whether I apply or not...whether I get the position would be another story.

The poll is deadlocked at 8. It was tied at 6 last time I checked last night. Vote people! The poll will close and the decision will be final around 9 PM or so tonight.

I was considering doing a "should I apply" poll, but after seeing how well honz' has been received, I'll pass and just bitch about who gets the job. Besides, have you seen the bimodal salary distribution curve for new moderators? It's not good.

I was considering doing a "should I apply" poll, but after seeing how well honz' has been received, I'll pass and just bitch about who gets the job. Besides, have you seen the bimodal salary distribution curve for new moderators? It's not good.

Pic or GTFO.